The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from Shadowww :. Not a best JPG quality because of the 2mb limit, sorry.
O rly? I was for like, uhm, two weeks.

I still see plenty of rough edges around the cars roof, and the railing...and everything. It looks no different to me using 8xAA or 16xAA. Its also utterly pointless.

So, fail for you sir! Have a slice of FAILcake.
Quote from Shadowww :

So you feel like on you are on top of the world for having a super computer? Wow, how interesting....

I don't need to spend £££ on a new system. Mine works fine and runs LFS smoothly already, so I don't really care about eye candy. It is all about how the game plays, and I enjoy LFS for that.
lol
Attached images
lolmefail.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :So you feel like on you are on top of the world for having a super computer? Wow, how interesting....

$500 is supercomputer? orly?
Quote from Shadowww :And you are cruiser

Youre a cruiser too, so shut it

Anyways, im pretty sure for now that Danny's videocard doesnt support AA. Dont know why.
Quote from hazaky :Youre a cruiser too, so shut it

Last time I was on cruise server was more than a month ago, so shit it
Quote from Shadowww :Last time I was on cruise server was more than a month ago, so shit it

:sadbananaBut still, you were active cruiser at this time.
Quote from hazaky ::sadbananaBut still, you were active cruiser at this time.

orly? I got FZ5, and it's 1 week to get it @ LC.
a quick edit, altrough i needed to scroll few pages to find something with good AA and AF
Hehe, that pic looked familiar to me. I still use that numberplate though
bkg_multi
I wonder if someone can make this picture in color (attachment)

Sorry if there's already a post with this. I'm to lazy to search all the 55 pages to look if the picture was already edited

Thanks!
Attached images
bkg_multi.JPG
zagg, i think its almost impossible. well not quite, it is but it would take lots of skill and time
But I think it should be possible to remake the situation. Some individual skins and XFRs at AS1 and go.
ahh, that's crap :P

It's not that necessary, but if someone have time and skills, and you want do it, it's always welcome xD

Edit: Nice If you can do that, i will really thank you
Quote from Zaggo0 :ahh, that's crap :P

It's not that necessary, but if someone have time and skills, and you want do it, it's always welcome xD

Edit: Nice If you can do that, i will really thank you

Was bored, This good enough? Was as close as i could get , One has some blur , other is stock
Attached images
ZaggoOEdited.jpg
ZaggoOStock.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Was bored, This good enough? Was as close as i could get , One has some blur , other is stock

lol @ AI skills.
wow, really nice Thank you
Quote from Tvix1 :Edit my new screenshot

Link- http://www.ipix.lt/desc/20429376/

I've tryed something, but it's not that good :P

The screen that I requested was because I don't have a S2 license (for the cars and track), and I don't know how to change the screen in color
and btw, i've got another request :$ Can someone make this screen with rain? Thanks (I can't find that on PS..)
http://i276.photobucket.com/al ... 7/Zaggo0/lfs_00000025.jpg

But here is my edited screenshot
Attached images
Tvix1_Edit.jpg
-
(gacek1) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(Zaggo0) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from Shadowww :Your FPS is even better

recording lfs... i ve around 160 fps. while recording i ve to turn off AA or it drops to 4,5 constantly . normaly i get without AA then 60 fps, but because of the full ai grid....
btw, xfire messed up this clip anyways, the saved file is much smoother but is also OOS
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(Bose321) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from Zaggo0 :and btw, i've got another request :$ Can someone make this screen with rain? Thanks (I can't find that on PS..)
http://i276.photobucket.com/al ... 7/Zaggo0/lfs_00000025.jpg

But here is my edited screenshot

Just a quickie, not 100% happy with it, just wanted something to practice with Gimp on
Attached images
lfs_00000025rain2.jpg
Hey peeps!

I guess I discovered what was making my pics look crappy.

I (at least think so) have just fixed a major issue with my graphics card.

I think this pic looks much better than the previous ones. Expecting a nice edit.

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG