The online racing simulator
Cheap shot
I saw my first Scirocco yesterday, it was silver and looked so much better IRL.
I've seen loads already.
I see at least 3 per week here.
Quote from zeugnimod :If we do get news, then people will interpret into it what they want and start rumors saying the devs PROMISED something and didn't deliver.

1. Create thread with PR in it.
2. Lock it.
3. If someone makes a topic releated to PR and says that development is slow or something like that - delete thread or even better - ban the user who made that thread.
It's easy, isn't it?
Anyway, my opinion about scirocco, patch and so on. I don't care, coz' i have lots of other things to do, and if i will get bored of LFS, i will just start to play Forza2 again.
Quote from richukss :1. Create thread with PR in it.
2. Lock it.
3. If someone makes a topic releated to PR and says that development is slow or something like that - delete thread or even better - ban the user who made that thread.
It's easy, isn't it?

No, because the forum isn't the only place where rumours and lies can spread.
Quote from zeugnimod :I see at least 3 per week here.

That doesn't count, you're in Germany, it's illegal to have a crap car there.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That doesn't count, you're in Germany, it's illegal to have a crap car there.

I'm going to have to sue quite a lot of people then.
I SAT IN ONE, beat that.!
Wow, ain't you the coolest guy out there?
This is thread is not about the car, who cares for it anyway? - it's about the update itself. I will enjoy the car for some weeks, then I'll move allong. I don't care if there is 501 cars, it doesn't help when there never is anything new and cool to race them on. Sure, a new track config or two on 4 years surely did push those poor devs to their bring after 100 hour work week..

(irony may occure).
Quote from G!NhO :I SAT IN ONE, beat that.!

i did too in bilernes hus in silkeborg
Its AWESOME TVE, ITS all about the damn car!!!

[/stupidity]
I can beat you G! I got drove to school in a Scirocco!

I also got drove to school in an Audi R8; then got beaten up.

After that a Ferarri; almost stabbed

Than an Aston Martin; nothing...
lol, dont drive nice cars then
And smove beats the both of you: he owns one...
If he drove a Fiat Multipla I bet he would be the most popular person in school.
While I was driving on Vasco da Gama bridge (Lisbon, Portugal), I was overtook by a convoy of at least 10 sciroccos, months before it was on sale. It was stunning! Do I win?
Oh great, now everyone here thinks the Scirocco is the coolest car on the planet now? I understand it's a hot hatch with a pretty shell, but come on...
It's called advertisment!
Hi

Where are the devs? :magnify:

No Scirocco coments, no news, etc..... only infractions....
sense off
Maybe they're all busy trying to get WRs, I don't blame them.
They are too busy banning people who ask for patch :shhh:
Or they are too busy fixing their East Asian language support.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG