The online racing simulator
Yes you are right, but I don't want/wish forum closed for demo users. Go read again
I see no problem with the majority of active LFS Demo users posting, apart from when they act/talk/think like they're going to get more by posting.
I think im going to usethe ignore function for the first time in my stay on this forum.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I think im going to usethe ignore function for the first time in my stay on this forum.

That button is useless.

Whenever there's an ignored post, you just have to click View post to see what nonsense the idiot is yappering on about.

If anything, it makes me even more annoyed about the people I choose to ignore.
The few people I've ever had on my ignore list, I still, for some reason, click "view post". So I just un-ignored them as I found it a hassle.
Quote from tiagolapa :How can I hate demo users? I was one of them for one month

Yes ? It's easy for the guys started with S2, so you don't know anything about demo users. I was a demo user for 4 years(from 2002 to 2006) and it's not the worst thing. (or it wasnt the worst)
IMO devs are dead, that's why we haven't got any progress report.
or maybe there's no progress in lfs development?
i'm affraid about this
but i hope i'm wrong, devs are still alive and lfs will be better and better in future.
They probably hit a legal barrier of sorts with the Scirocco. VW gave a new date when they could release it and demanded even more polish. I dont' know... but I think for now it's something else than in need of more shoeshine. The car would have been released if they can/wanted.

Or maybe they want to rap up S2 with a bang that's long overdue. S2 in its current form is not much to compare content wise / graphically to the big house products. So maybe just maybe they are working on final with more content so that they can send it to reviewed as real final S2..?
Quote from ponczak :IMO devs are dead, that's why we haven't got any progress report.
or maybe there's no progress in lfs development?
i'm affraid about this
but i hope i'm wrong, devs are still alive and lfs will be better and better in future.

The devs have never given progress reports mid way through patching - or at least I've never seen one.

Stop being stupidly paraniod and just wait for the patch.
Quote from mcintyrej :The devs have never given progress reports mid way through patching - or at least I've never seen one.

Stop being stupidly paraniod and just wait for the patch.

Back in the Early S2 days they did. Just look at the main site's archive. And those patches didn't make us wait as long as this one.

Now I see why people are getting bored of this. I almost feel like having a Sig to promote rFactor too.
Its been 5 month since i last checked...why did i know nothing has changed....
Quote from S0ul :Its been 5 month since i last checked...why did i know nothing has changed....

because this is LFS
Swine flu
affects how..?
Quote from ponczak :http://www.lfs.net/?page=t_a_u
you are right

Thats hardly a progress report to be honest.

It looks more like they've developed all the stuff, and they're just releasing info about it over the course of a week - a fun thing to keep people glued to the website hitting refresh every day.

I hardly believe that in 5 days they could change tire physics, add graphical improvements, add 2 new track layouts.
That was the time, when they were interested of developing LFS...
The sig thins was maybe funny once, now it's just ridiculous.

"^copy and paste this to promote rFactor!"
This is not youtube... :rolleyes:
Quote from zeugnimod :The sig thins was maybe funny once, now it's just ridiculous.

"^copy and paste this to promote rFactor!"
This is not youtube... :rolleyes:

you should have seen scipy go on for hours about rfactor on irc yesterday.
Quote from mcintyrej :Thats hardly a progress report to be honest.

It looks more like they've developed all the stuff, and they're just releasing info about it over the course of a week - a fun thing to keep people glued to the website hitting refresh every day.

I hardly believe that in 5 days they could change tire physics, add graphical improvements, add 2 new track layouts.

You never know these day what people can do, but my guess he was on speed.
Quote from Kristi :That was the time, when they were interested of developing LFS...

You tell me the reason that makes you believe that they're not interested in developing LFS.

They are interested, if you would take your ignorance mask off and step off your high shoes you'd realise that they are interested in developing LFS, and have no reason not to be.
Maybe they are interested in developing the game, but not interested in giving the communtiy news.

C'mon guys, It doesn't exactly have to be a PR, just a short note on what is going on. If we don't get any news, then people will start rumors saying the devs are dead, or have quit LFS.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :If we don't get any news, then people will start rumors saying the devs are dead, or have quit LFS.

If we do get news, then people will interpret into it what they want and start rumors saying the devs PROMISED something and didn't deliver.
Did someone say Rally pack?
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG