The online racing simulator
Vista transformation packs are just nasty imo - same for the Mac ones - they are.... ok but usually have glaring errors that make 'em look rubbish.

OS is personal preference (although I prefer Vista).
Quote from Stiggie :If you see it like that.
I just think Vista is crap, except for the graphical side (and DX10).
Immediatly replaced it for XP when i got my new desktop, which is significantly faster and more reliable.

Se7en is even more faster and better looking than XP with Vista Transformation Pack.
Quote from Stiggie :But i don't think i have to take that answer of you serious, coming from someone who just turned 14..

Agefag.
Quote from Jakg :Vista transformation packs are just nasty imo - same for the Mac ones - they are.... ok but usually have glaring errors that make 'em look rubbish.

That's true, i've also heard about people experiencing errors with these transformation packs, however i haven't had any of those in the time i have mine installed.
My newest one. The pic was taken by mistake when i was trying to make a video but left the phone on image mode instead of video mode by accident.

I am also guilty of having a vista transformation pack, well, zune xp theme and viorb start button anyway. I didnt bother with all the vista icons and stuff because they were a pain in the butt to get working correctly last time i did it.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
It's a photo I took 2 years ago.

Used to have a lot more stuff on my PC, until the HD died.
Attached images
Desktop.JPG
iMy iScreenshot
Attached images
iShot.png
testing bumptop. very cool.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from Takumi_lfs :testing bumptop. very cool.

I was a private beta tester and I have all beta releases with full features and no limitations
iNdeed, that's just weird to cahnge all things... You must have nothing better to do
pulp fiction ftw..
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
My current desktop
Attached images
Skrivebord.JPG
My current one
Attached images
Screenshot.png
TVE that looks really nice!
and heres my new.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Mine.
Attached images
desky.jpg
new one trying to slowly get the original vista style back as i need something other then just plain desktop
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
New one

I really love Rocket Dock now
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Mine Nice and clean!
Attached images
desktop.JPG
Here is mine.
Wallpaper is made by me : )
Attached images
WP.PNG
Quote from floodan :TVE that looks really nice!
and heres my new.

Looks like Richard Hammond is driving
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Rainmeter + HUD Vision skin

Thanks a lot!

New desktop.

(By the way, do you know any of these cool gadgets that work with Windows Media Player? I don't quite like winamp really and I'm used to WMP already. For instance, I closed something on winamp I didn't know what it was and I can't get it to open anymore I've just installed it to use the gadget anyway)
Attached images
new desktop.jpg
My desktop,nothing fancy really
Attached images
bg.PNG
Looks cool

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG