Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Attached images
orly.jpg
Having photos of your GF as your background = :doh:

-runs away-
I changed to this on 8th may, as it was fitting for the 64th anniversary of the end of the war, i just ended up leaving it.

Quite a historic picture by all accounts, chaos all over london in the middle of the blitz, yet st pauls cathedral came away untouched.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
It's my desktop - and she has no problems with me posting that picture on t'internet.
I know you are found / happy / in "love" / whatever with that girl, since you allways post her here anyway. What I am saying that even if she does agree, you should never put pictures of others on the internet forums and such. What you put out of yourselfe is a other thing, like attachment of mine, but still thinks GF even if they agree should be keept in secret. Even tho I failed once and posted a picture of my GF myself <.<
Attached images
Døddrukken.jpg
Quote from Jakg :It's my desktop - and she has no problems with me posting that picture on t'internet.

i have question.. you got 4 split screens on 1 monitor? how you do this without having like 4 seperate monitors hehe
Quote from BreadC :i have question.. you got 4 split screens on 1 monitor? how you do this without having like 4 seperate monitors hehe

He more likely has 4 monitors...
But why 4? Isnt 3 enough??
I uploaded it for another site and can't remember putting it here aswel, so here it is anways:
Quote from The Very End :Can you please stop posting pictures of that troll?
Seriously, I was eating, then I saw her and all my food felt like running like scared little kittys back up to my mouth for cover.

ROFL I spat out my drink

OT : Sgt flippy resize or link or STFU.

(thankyou<3)

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG