The online racing simulator
new one for me
Attached images
clp209.jpg
Quote from HRT SHAUN :new one for me

So you don't fear the Russian maffia, do you?
rock'n roll starforce
Here's my desktop

Enzo Ferrari :hyper:
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
Quote from deggis :Sorry to continue this arguing in the wrong thread but... LOL. Dynamic lightning is the most important thing in a sim? Gimme a break.

No, give me a break.. I never said it was.
Quote from Zoli81 :So you don't fear the Russian maffia, do you?
rock'n roll starforce

pfft @ starforce
Here's my desktop now after last night's format.
Attached images
desktop after format.jpg
Quote from BWX232 :No, give me a break.. I never said it was.

But you started arguing about it like it was.
Quote from BWX232 :No, give me a break.. I never said it was.

You know Tristan's generally a bastard if you don't agree with him and IMO that rFactor shot looks awful, may just be the way it looks through my eyes on my screen. My Dad just can't read LFS, to him it doesn't seem real like GPL/N2003 (which he doesn't go on for a month then spends a week absolutley obsessed by it )
Hey, BWX232 and I have no quarrels with each other (publically ). The continuing 'discussion' no longer concerns me

Just to keep this post on topic, here is my current self-glamourising desktop
Attached images
desktop.jpg
almost as vain as mine ^
Mmmmmmmmmm, sexy windows.
Attached images
Vista.jpg
Here's mine....Not very exciting, but i kind of love the pic.
Attached images
Desktop.JPG
Sumthin like that.
Attached images
desktop.jpg

i like teh new Subaruuuuu
its my beloved toy
Attached images
desktop.jpg
here's mine nothing fancy
Attached images
desktop.jpg
As some people posted before I've started using Litestep. So much better than windows, the graphics are .png based (unlike XP's stupid .bmps) and some themes like the one I posted bellow use no graphics at all. Doesn't have to be minimal, that's just the way I like it. The great thing about Litestep is that it's nearly all done using text files.

:: l i t e s t e p . n e t ::

This system shell is only 2kb, no graphics, much much faster than the windows shell.

http://www.customize.org/details/41183

Don't know where I got the desktop from, I cut it down to the widescreen look, how I set all my desks and the black background is added to the image so I can just select it from my folder full of wallpaper and it sets right even when strech is selected. Attached a few of my favourite wallpapers
Attached images
litestep_williams.jpg
917 Nurburing.jpg
Le Mans Jacky Ickx.jpg
Not a Chaparral 2D.jpg
Quote from Valkyrie :here's mine nothing fancy

That wallpaper is kinda flattened...
Newwwwwwwww theme. With object dock.
Attached images
desktop3.jpg
Attached images
desktop.jpg

Formats suck, I needs to get all my LFS stuff again D:
Just my linux desktop..nothing special, now all I need to do is make my DFP work and I'm set
Attached images
Screenshot-1.png
Attached images
Spurs'sdesktop.jpg
my current desktop.... i figure that West Brom fans (UK football) will like it as well as Newcastle UTD fans such as myself
Attached images
desktop7.JPG
I used to play GT4 alot, even though it's not half as real as LFS I still thought it was a good game and when I got bored of the racing aspect of it I tried taking pictures.

Shame that it wasn't a cooler car as the picture I think is really cool with the 1337 spoiler on the civic :P I change it alot though, depends on when I get bored of the old one.

Mr_x, nice desktop, not really a geordie fan but like the music your playing.
Attached images
Desktop.PNG

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG