The online racing simulator
mine
Attached images
mine.JPG
So your a Solberg fanboy hu?
Pretty nice background, but would be better if it had been even more photoshoped.

Whats up with that system Like ...damn many CD roms, or are they HD`s ?
Quote from harjun :heres mine, ignore the ATI thing, i really have a 8800GTS 640mb

why are you running CCC then? do you actually have a clue how to work your dads PC or what?

mine, Aston DBS, incredible.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from Danzig :pics

some1 got too much virtual drives...
real ones work better

Quote from The Very End :Whats up with that system Like ...damn many CD roms, or are they HD`s ?

they are virtual dvd drives, they are not real (well, at least the most of them).
as u can see in his taskbar there are daemon tools running which exactly does that, create virtual drives
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :some1 got too much virtual drives...
real ones work better

they are virtual dvd drives, they are not real (well, at least the most of them).
as u can see in his taskbar there are daemon tools running which exactly does that, create virtual drives

Even with daemon tool, there usually never is any need to use more than 2 virtual roms at same time.
Guess he likes the look of it
Attached images
desktop-full.jpg
Quote from The Very End :Even with daemon tool, there usually never is any need to use more than 2 virtual roms at same time.
Guess he likes the look of it

probably isnt a bad idea, instead of having to dismount and mount images all the time, just keep them all mounted
Quote from The Very End :Whats up with that system Like ...damn many CD roms, or are they HD`s ?

I actually know someone who ran out of letters in windows to name all his HD's. So this is nothing compared to that.
Quote from sgt.flippy :I actually know someone who ran out of letters in windows to name all his HD's. So this is nothing compared to that.

What happens when you run out?
Quote from ajp71 :What happens when you run out?

You can't add any more and you'll have to go Linux or something like that

Darn post limit!
Still 4 seconds to go
WEEEEE
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :some1 got too much virtual drives...
real ones work better

Yepp
Quote from ajp71 :What happens when you run out?

Speaking from experience at school (network drives, ectera), It just ignores what you connect, so If I connect my flash drive and iPod, I can't go from a - b, I haffto go from a - random temp folder - b

Why do we need drive letters again? Is /media/cdrom01 too difficult?
Quote from sgt.flippy :I actually know someone who ran out of letters in windows to name all his HD's. So this is nothing compared to that.

Lol, then he should consider buying bigger HD`s next time
Guess Who... (Fans of my previous desktops will know :tilt

Hows that for a clean desktop...Made dirty by the young lady
Attached images
BG1.jpg
linux....vista....Lista?
Attached images
Prikaz_zaslona-1.png
Lol
A little emty for my taste
Nobody posted here for a long time!

Here is my newst Desktop...
Attached images
BackGround.jpg

=p
________
Mac Games
Attached images
desk_30_01_07.jpg
Attached images
untitled.JPG
I decided to dump the wallpaper altogether this month and head back to simplicity.

EDIT: This is after my partition table went poof and decided to leave me with no data *shakes fist*
Attached images
DesktopDec.JPG

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG