The online racing simulator
Another Linux user here.:eclipsee_

Gnome + Clearlooks controls + Tango icons + GiloucheIM window border

I don't like cluttering my desktop with icons.
Attached images
Screenshot.jpg
Attached images
reboem.JPG
my current laptop desktop
This is mine. I quite like the theme, though I'm probably going to alter it eventually. There's definitely better stuff out there. I'll probably be changing the background, too. I really don't like the default one.

Quick question to any of the Linux users here - do you prefer KDE or Gnome, and why? Ta.
Attached images
desktop.png
Quote from Denthul :Quick question to any of the Linux users here - do you prefer KDE or Gnome, and why? Ta.

From a technical point of view, I prefer KDE. It is a neater, more cohesive environment for applications.

But from a user's point of view, I prefer Gnome. It is simple, uncluttered, and doesn't overwhelm new users with excess detail. The only problem is that it can be difficult to customise its settings because you need to navigate the maze of GConf options to do that.
Quote from Denthul :Quick question to any of the Linux users here - do you prefer KDE or Gnome, and why? Ta.

I prefer neither. I'm an Xfce fan, it's more lightweight than GNOME, still based on GTK+ (which I love) and I can add whatever I want to it. No being tied down by evolution-data-server either

I never liked how KDE works. I especially don't like the new menu in KDE4, not what I want to see, I'm afraid.
updated!
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Basic and crap
That isnt limewire and bittorrent in the taskbar :P
Attached images
dsk.PNG
That is basic
Meh, its a computer. Does what i need it too (So far)
Here is mine
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from niall09 :Here is mine: http://ndesign.zxq.net/files/desktop.jpg

Link doesnt work.

Quote :If you are a visitor:

Want to create your own website, looking for free web hosting? Try our Free Web Hosting.

OMG, They do there best to get customers

Looking at that pic of mine, i have so much crap on there i dont need iTunes,Winamp,Dlink,QuickTime,Xfire Its all just junk
Yup
Here's my Desktop.. Neat
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
Mine. I get seriously destracted so...

Somehow, I think this will work out fine.
Attached images
35416282sy8.jpg
my latest

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG