The online racing simulator
Thanks Will download it when i get home

Does it eat up CPU?
Nope, raised mine by 1% on one core I think
Off Topic

Quote from LFSn00b :Then check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wDQUJKIBos

From youtube
From eklavyaekee

omg. maybe all these pc specs are about making consumers buy more and more. what was ur average fps btw?

From polyteredfasha

They are. I have an 8800gt and get 30fps average on all high. I think by saying you need alot, people freaked out and bought better hard ware. Nvidia and Crytek had a deal of some kind, so I think they were required to make it seem like a lot was needed.

I think you could be able to run Crysis on a bare spec PC, I kinda agree with these guys here...Nvidia and Crytek just want people to think you need high spec PC to run Crysis.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Nope, raised mine by 1% on one core I think

Thats ok then My LFS is lagging enough and low FPS without that wee gadget using more.
New school (uni), new life, new Vista, new desktop
Attached images
desktop.jpg
thats a nice car
here is my nothing special...
Attached images
My deskop.JPG
Euro Truck Simulator is a sim where you can drive through a small europe remake (Austria:1city, Germany 3 cities).
My current desktop...

Quote from G!NhO :look on youtube, just a truck sim

yep but an awesome sim

(that i couldnt get running on Ubuntu...)damn Ubuntu and Linux to death!!
I played it, it's the same as all those 18wheels of steel games. Shit. No thought into sound, physics, or anything.
Imo Euro Truck Sim is a HUGE letdown.

I tried the demo and found it that sometimes if you turned the wheel it actually wouldn't steer until you un-wound the lock, and re-applied. The user interface was stupid, there's no clutch OR shifter support, the trucks accelerate way to fast, and have no sense of inertia or weight. You can take fast sweepers on the on/off ramps to freeways far to fast.

On Topic : Nice desktop Michael, inspires me to get a nice shot for my desktop. Maybe try clearing out your icons though, looks messy imo

(All credit to Taavi(EST) for the desktop image)

Edit : If you actually want a good trucking game, try King Of The Road II.

It's kinda rare but I remember spending many hours just cruising around listening to music
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Yup, I got the game (by semi-legal means, m'kay? ) earlier today, and it is a huge let down. Every road is almost exactly the same, it's just driving up and down the motorway with the occasional refueling/resting session, then back to the motorway again, then deliver goods, then repeat...

It should have B roads too, something different. All the countries have almost the exact same road too, just the scenery is different
Quote from Michael Denham :My current desktop...

That is the most cluttered dock I've ever seen! Am I the only person that keeps like.. 5 things + finder in my dock at one time?
well you are'nt alone since I only have one thing om my desktop, the recyclebin
Quote from S14 DRIFT :(All credit to Taavi(EST) for the desktop image)

OMG that fzr looks damn sexy, give me the link

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG