The online racing simulator
My new desktop.

Those who are interested it's Sayuri Anzu.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
May I touch it please?

Great wallpaper there DWB, nice skin made for the MoE

BTW here's mine...

Quote from The Very End :Multitouch?

Alright, be then...
Attached images
desky.jpg
Mine:
Attached images
hzhh.JPG
Here's mine. Also got Miranda IM and Rainlendar that fade in next to the weather app when I move my mouse over them - and I'm using Luna Element Black as my XP theme.

I desaturated the photo so that the car is just a bit red and there's a HINT of green in the bushes. It WAS a really bright, colorful photo.
Attached images
untitled1.JPG
untitled.JPG
miranda ftw.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Here's mine. Also got Miranda IM and Rainlendar that fade in next to the weather app when I move my mouse over them - and I'm using Luna Element Black as my XP theme.

I desaturated the photo so that the car is just a bit red and there's a HINT of green in the bushes. It WAS a really bright, colorful photo.

Nice!
current one.
Attached images
rear.jpg
Updated mine.
Attached images
Desktopz.jpg
Changed my desktop pic this morning to the screenshot unseen took of my Mine's RB4 skin. Also started using Yahoo Widgets again.
Attached images
desktopscreen1.jpg
Which Widget is that Beefy?
I've been getting bored of background images easily this month. Think i'll be keeping this one for a while though.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
My desktop isnt normally this clean :P
Attached images
Desktop.JPG
Quote from LineR32 :I've been getting bored of background images easily this month. Think i'll be keeping this one for a while though.

Ooooh, where did you get that image?

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG