The online racing simulator
Someone with singing talent should do an LFS version of this (it's a song about EVE forum whiners). In fact, I might pay 20 euros for someone who does an acceptable job on it.
Quote from Matrixi :Someone with singing talent should do an LFS version of this (it's a song about EVE forum whiners). In fact, I might pay 20 euros for someone who does an acceptable job on it.

LOL... i used to play EvE for a while and remember all those silly things people would say about CCP. Ah, memories.

Quote :You're a rotter, CCP,
The GMs took my ISK!
I didn't buy it, it was mine,
So here I am to forum whine,
CCP...

Yes, I know I'm only three weeks old but I earned that 2 billion ISK mining,
And if I don't get it back, not only are my 37 accounts getting cancelled, but I have 183 friends with 3 accounts *each* who will quit in protest, too!

:ices_rofl
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Devs should not have said any release date in the first place.. their own fault.

Yeah, so basically, when you break a glass by throwing it on the ground, it was the fault of the glass not to be solid enough ? Nonsense. Bullshit. You (not you particularly, it has a general range) moan becayse you don't feel good with yourself, not because of a deception no matter what it is. People should take responsibilities for their behavior, and not keeping blaming someone else.
You kill someone because he insulted your mom ? That's an extenuating circumstance, but YOU killed the guy, it's your action, YOUR fault.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :DICTATORS FTW/freedom of speech to hell!

Obvious troll is obvious. You have no idea of what you are talking about sir, and you fail at trolling.
Quote from Zen321 :Yeah, so basically, when you break a glass by throwing it on the ground, it was the fault of the glass not to be solid enough ? Nonsense. Bullshit. You (not you particularly, it has a general range) moan becayse you don't feel good with yourself, not because of a deception no matter what it is. People should take responsibilities for their behavior, and not keeping blaming someone else.
You kill someone because he insulted your mom ? That's an extenuating circumstance, but YOU killed the guy, it's your action, YOUR fault.

Obvious troll is obvious. You have no idea of what you are talking about sir, and you fail at trolling.

what are u jumping on my nose there.. lol, pathetic trolling from urself sir

This might help u:

Step 1.

Step.2
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
throwing glasses, insulting mums, killing people!?!? what?!!? who?!
You people should show more respect to Devs.
They are having hard work to made us a free patch. They don't need users causing disturbs in the forums. He was warned, he did it again, he got ban, he did it again, more ban (repeat cycle...)

Good work Devs/Mods
Is there really anything left to say here, that hasn't already been said?
no buts its a lovely feeling you get when you repeat things over and over
Quote from tiagolapa :You people should show more respect to Devs.
They are having hard work to made us a free patch.

Tough, frankly.

It's their business model and that's the choice they've made regarding it.

Technically, as said, because of their business model, it's not a 'free patch'.

We've paid for all content released under the S2 licence by a one time fee. This includes feature content and the like.

Anything else we get may be "extra", but if you want to be pedantic it's not free because you paid for the bloody licence!
That's why everybody can moan if the patch doesn't come, because they have payed for it. I hope it will be a huge patch with many improvements, otherwise I'll be very disappointed .
And I hope that it will remove alpha tag so people FINALLY will stop moaning .
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Tough, frankly.

It's their business model and that's the choice they've made regarding it.

Technically, as said, because of their business model, it's not a 'free patch'.

We've paid for all content released under the S2 licence by a one time fee. This includes feature content and the like.

Anything else we get may be "extra", but if you want to be pedantic it's not free because you paid for the bloody licence!

Nope, the patch is still free. The Scirocco isn't though, as it isn't a code improvement that also affects the demo, but an addition to both content license levels.
I hope that after all this, it isn't JUST the Scirocco after this massive wait. I hope the devs have night driving, rain, improved damage system or SOMETHING extra.

A new track or something maybe. People will get bored of the Scirocco in a few weeks.
Quote from Khann :A new track or something maybe. People will get bored of the Scirocco in a few weeks.

People will get bored of anything in a few weeks/months and start moaning again.

It has always been like that.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Nope, the patch is still free. The Scirocco isn't though, as it isn't a code improvement that also affects the demo, but an addition to both content license levels.

I'm talking in terms of content. But then again, if they devs choose to update the demo, then they shouldn't expect any sort of income from that, apart from perhaps increased revenue.
Quote from S14 DRIFT : they shouldn't expect any sort of income from that, apart from perhaps increased revenue.

I think thats an oxymoron isn't it?

When I upgraded to S2, I paid my money for the game as it was and I wouldn't have cared if it stayed as it was back then, but Scawen & co kept giving me more then more without asking me for any more money.

maybe I just don't see it your way.

SD.
Ahh yes I see what you mean.

My wording was gay. I mean that by putting work into Demo, considering it's an unlimited time thing, that many people won't bother to get S2 anyway..and the uhm yeah. I'm confusing myself now. :doh:
Quote from zeugnimod :999 in-game ban is "a bit" over the top IMO.

Especially seeing that proven speedhackers were either not banned at all or only banned for 2 or 3 months and can happily join every online server now. It's actually quite ridiculous the more you think about it.

speedhackers get 9999 days of ban, look at masterlooser15.
Quote from Khann :I hope that after all this, it isn't JUST the Scirocco after this massive wait. I hope the devs have night driving, rain, improved damage system or SOMETHING extra.

A new track or something maybe. People will get bored of the Scirocco in a few weeks.

Who's waiting? Why are people so god damn whiny about this? How about you just enjoy LFS until the next patch comes out, like a lot, if not most, of us are doing anyway? It's like people have hated LFS up until this point and now that they know something extra is being added, they can't enjoy it and just choose to be f***ing toddlers. I hate you all ..|.,
Quote from EliteAti :speedhackers get 9999 days of ban, look at masterlooser15.

O_o Really?
Though 999 days were the most they could give due to some reasons uknown to me.
Quote from EliteAti :speedhackers get 9999 days of ban, look at masterlooser15.

Well, 2 proven speedhackers are able to post on the forum and race on the servers right now.
Mate this is REALLY old . And full video from this event was posted somewhere on this forum .
Quote from Byku :Mate this is REALLY old . And full video from this event was posted somewhere on this forum .

Yhea realy old, like the announcement of the scirocco.

/me joining John5200 in his refuge :hide:
Quote from zeugnimod :People will get bored of anything in a few weeks/months and start moaning again.

Hence the only equilibrium solution is to stop developing LFS so people will go moan elsewhere. Great!

So the statement is falsified.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG