The online racing simulator
i like the one with the falken wheels but it looks like you have some missing materials there..
Quote from BastianB :i like the one with the falken wheels but it looks like you have some missing materials there..

what kind of material?
Attached images
XRT redd.jpg
Quote from wygiuxx :

nice, but, ur xrt reflection doesnt match with ur enviroment or if u prefer, image.
i prefer Vray with HDRI enviroment.
but its nice, friend.
-
(Tisty) DELETED by Tisty
Quote from BastianB :i like the one with the falken wheels but it looks like you have some missing materials there..

I think you're thinking that is missing material because i used Vray and the glasses and mirrors materials sucks
Quote from wygiuxx :

nice render,
But I think the car is too small
if you look left, the car is much bigger.
the car in the distance is much bigger.
Quote from leonardo555 :I think you're thinking that is missing material because i used Vray and the glasses and mirrors materials sucks

Are u crazy? lier... it´s only practice
Quote from BastianB :the one for the tires or the rims.

no it isnt man. i did this materials, and its perfect for me
Here are wallpapers I promised 10 days ago. Sorry for delay.
Attached images
lfs_wall_1280.jpg
lfs_wall_1680.jpg
Thx a lot !

The last 10 days was very long
I still have alot to fix on it. Credit to i cant remember but mostly i have been fixing it to give out. I didnt feel like building this from scratch so i downloaded an already done version and im working on fixing it up abit. Right now this is what i have. I hope you like it.
Attached images
omfg awsome.jpg
Quote from ___ :I still have alot to fix on it. Credit to i cant remember but mostly i have been fixing it to give out. I didnt feel like building this from scratch so i downloaded an already done version and im working on fixing it up abit. Right now this is what i have. I hope you like it.

Thats the GRID AE86 lol
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Thats the GRID AE86 lol

Why yes it is. But the reason i posted it here is becasue 1. im not posting another on this forum. and 2. I got the idea from the fact that i heard the AE86 mod was made from the GRID ae so i decided to try and make a 3ds render of it (but not build it from scratch. I dont want to waste the time to do it.) so that way people who render can render the ae86 skins if they like the ae.
Sorry for the extra post as well. cheers.
Here my wallpaper
Hope u like it guys
Comment pls
Attached images
FXRstudio.jpg
Not to sound like an jackass or anything leo but the render is incomplete. For starters the headlight needs the textures mapped and a proper light material. Secondly the rims still needs a better material(looked at the rim earlier) and third the door handle is not flush to the door which makes the render unrealistic. I hope you fix those errors
Quote from anik360 :Not to sound like an jackass or anything leo but the render is incomplete. For starters the headlight needs the textures mapped and a proper light material. Secondly the rims still needs a better material(looked at the rim earlier) and third the door handle is not flush to the door which makes the render unrealistic. I hope you fix those errors

Better?
Attached images
FXRstudio2.jpg
Same old render styles from me... Fz5 I am working on
Attached images
doylfz5.jpg
leonardo - Attach the door handles. I like it, but there's just something about the tires that bother me. I just can't put my finger on it.

doyal - Very nice!
Quote from only.one.RydeR :leonardo - Attach the door handles. I like it, but there's just something about the tires that bother me. I just can't put my finger on it.

doyal - Very nice!

Maybe the fact the tyre is tiiiiiny and just plain gray plastic looking?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :.. but there's just something about the tires that bother me. I just can't put my finger on it.

Yep mee too! The wheels are way too big. Their size and positioning in the housing is absolutely unrealistic which makes it look weird. In real worlds scale the tires would be someting like 300/2/25.
tried in vray
Attached images
noxx baby.jpg
Quote from only.one.RydeR :leonardo - Attach the door handles. I like it, but there's just something about the tires that bother me. I just can't put my finger on it.

Wheel is completely unrealistic, think where the pivot point is when wheel turns and you'll notice that wheel cannot be turned at all because suspension is mounted deep inside back edge of the wheelwell.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG