The online racing simulator
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Im surprised how worked up some guys are getting about it. Do you not have a life?

Sure, when i heard the scirocco was to be delayed, i was dissapointed. But, i still carry on with my life and work. Sounds like some of you guys need to do the same and forget about the scirocco. Remember kids, it just a game!

Says the one with almost 3k posts in 2 years.
You look stupid saying those kind of things.
I think there is a fair difference between using the forum a lot and this ridiculousness of this thread.
Quote from tiagolapa :Says the one with almost 3k posts in 2 years.

Ouch!

He's right you know...
Quote from garph :I think there is a fair difference between using the forum a lot and this ridiculousness of this thread.

+1
Quote from G!NhO :At least i am not whining in this thread (or any other thread).

Me? Whine? I never whine! NEVAR!!! :guilty:

oh wait....
Quote from G!NhO :oh NO i wasn't talking about you.

Teehee.... I knew it from the start.... :o

No really, this thread is falling apart. Why should there be moaners in the first place? People are playing LFS because it's a game they are happy with. You don't see games (or at least console games...) 6 years old still getting updates.
Quote from tiagolapa :Says the one with almost 3k posts in 2 years.

Excuse me?
What does my post count have to do it? Im not whining like most people on here, about a friggin' game add-on, and that was my point. Sure, my post count is high for 2 years. Still, i dont see what this has to do with what i said.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Excuse me?
What does my post count have to do it? Im not whining like most people on here, about a friggin' game add-on, and that was my point. Sure, my post count is high for 2 years. Still, i dont see what this has to do with what i said.

The no life thing. But sorry anything.
Just this forum users are hilarious sometimes.
bleh, nothing wrong with 1000 posts a year...

Quote from another forum :Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Total posts:5051
[0.11% of total / 2.76 posts per day]

bear in mind, most of those posts are me logging spammer activity.
To be honest this thread is meant to be about the scirocco not how bored people are geting and all crud like this why does it matter to anyone why somebody has 1000 posts a year? i think not i would like to know as much as anyone when we can get to frive the car, and to be honest it has to be soon if not im sure the developers are not that mean that they wont give us an update, im sure that they are not just doing scirocco aswell theu are apparently making new cars which i dont beleivebut mainly i hve heard that the physics and bugs are being fixed and updated, we never know the new patch may be taking ages becaue it is S2 Final Patch.? think about that maybe this is the last S2 patch before we see S3. doubtful i know but possible yes, plus the developers have more important things to do than just upgrade LFS all the time. so what its been a year since last patch they are free so for god sake guys stop complaining and making Ruours.

Tur8o
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 : Anybody who has a problem with this is a "noob" and if you have less than 1000 posts your opinion is not valid. I think thats it.

What? Who is calling who a noob here? haha.. I have made 295 posts in almost 3 years (make that 296).

Well, here goes my little addition to this thread that expands 2 pages a day.
I head the VWS was coming out in December and I got excited because it is a new car. Then it got postponed because there were more bugs than expected, so Scawen decided to do the upgrades to the suspension while he was at the job of fixing bugs.
Well, possibly he is done with the bug fixing and the suspension and now he is working on some other things that needed to be fixed as well (like those stupid barriers) or even bigger things. You never know what they are working on that is taking them a long time.
I have seen some amazing things come out of the Devs in a very short ammount of time. I have also noticed that the longer the wait, the bigger the update is.

I am still waiting for the Scirocco but doing it quietly. Would any of you really be complaining about how long it is taking to finish the car if the devs never told us about it in the first place?
Scawen's Last Post: 7th March 2009 12:03
What the F?
Quote from Amynue :Scawen's Last Post: 7th March 2009 12:03
What the F?

I don't see a problem/relevance?
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :I do,
Basically Scawen hasn't posted in over a month
Thats like ages.
WTF?

..... Maybe for several reasons.

One : He's busy programming LFS.
Two : Too many people are here bitching, whining and complaining.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :I do,
Basically Scawen hasn't posted in over a month
Thats like ages.
WTF?

Does he have to post?
Quote :Does he have a post?

Yes. That's obvious, he should start new topic with 0.6A patch
It's almost half of the April. VWS has called in August. I think this is clue.
He has posted around half a month ago but in a secret section of the forum .
Scawen's probably not posting here because he's working, or maybe shopping or out with his family! Who cares if he's posting or not, all this useless spamming is just clogging up even more of the forum, making it harder and harder to find anything of intrest to read here without the same quippy posters and their rubbish.

Its almost enough to make me want to not post here either!

The last time Scawen decided to share (kindly) some progress reports, he was slated and has been ever since with all these "where is it then" threads, would you keep posting? (silly question)

SD.
What is happening with the Scirocco at the moment. What the progress looking like on the car, could we expect a release within the next month.
Quote from naza911 :What is happening with the Scirocco at the moment. What the progress looking like on the car, could we expect a release within the next month.

You wont get to drive it...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :..... Maybe for several reasons.

One : He's busy programming LFS.
Two : Too many people are here bitching, whining and complaining.

I think if he is not gonna tell us and to whining people that whats the problem and why Scirocco isn't released then that bitching and whining will continue. But if he tells, then i think that whining will stop. Atleast a little bit
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG