The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
Damn this Force India team for having drivers that don't come from India.
Yeah it is a shame there are no latin american teams... Serious ones though, there are a lot but none of them are very serious. I tried to make a team once, a friend and I created "MCM" but I think the main reason we stopped working on it was because our members were not really interested on racing against other teams or taking part on leagues etc... Dunno.

Anyways, Good luck to the team and to enanex
Quote from zeugnimod :Damn this Force India team for having drivers that don't come from India.

Why don't they take Karthihekyan? When he was in Jordan, he told hes training on Grand Prix 4 game
Sad news, but Luciano Benitez left our team because he didint liked our team name. Good luck Luciano!
Good luck in the future racing Luciano!
Thanks.
Quote from oldnavy :Sad news, but Luciano Benitez left our team because he didint liked our team name.

why did he joined at first place then???
i dont know ask him
:ices_rofl
;DD i said you need to change your name, how you be international team with {Lithuanian racing team} i cant understand LOL
Quote from efexas16 :;DD i said you need to change your name, how you be international team with {Lithuanian racing team} i cant understand LOL

Its just him..... Normal people dont give a damn about the name. He knew the tag before he joined, if he didnt like it he shouldnt of accepted the invitation.... TDRT never had this problem (not that i know of anyway)
Quote from DevilDare :Its just him..... Normal people dont give a damn about the name. He knew the tag before he joined, if he didnt like it he shouldnt of accepted the invitation.... TDRT never had this problem (not that i know of anyway)

indeed...btw it's not the name, it's the group
Quote from DevilDare :Its just him..... Normal people dont give a damn about the name. He knew the tag before he joined, if he didnt like it he shouldnt of accepted the invitation.... TDRT never had this problem (not that i know of anyway)

Its the same like to say "WTF, team skin is ugly, I leave!"
We can discuss and discuss, but there isnt any point to do that. How sad it is, we must move on, and Luciano's leaving the team is his own decision
Quote from seniecka :We can discuss and discuss, but there isnt any point to do that. How sad it is, we must move on, and Luciano's leaving the team is his own decision

But still, with kinda strange decision
you can ask him personaly if you dont bealeave
Quote from efexas16 :;DD i said you need to change your name, how you be international team with {Lithuanian racing team} i cant understand LOL

TDRT had never had problems towards its name. Well,almost (1. April).

Good to be a patriot. Join the team, which btw. isn´t called "Lithuanian racing team" but "SimRacing Lithuania Team". Big difference, weakning all of your argumentation.

German Racing Team:
http://www.racing-team-germany.de/Fahrer.35.0.html
Swiss Racing Team:
http://www.swissracingteam.ch/index.php?page=72

BTW: AS3@FXR , impressive time.
View...
SimRacing Lithuania Team’s news
http://simracing.lt/naujienai.png
SimRacing Lithuania Team announces the monthly events, where SRLT team is going to participate.

SimRacing Lithuania Team is getting more active and stronger, we are looking for a new challenges to achieve something new. So we decided to participate at the Danish TDRT Race League 2009,
NDR Kyoto 500 and NDR LFSCART leagues. These news participations will cause very high perfomance, because those leagues are high level, which asks training on the track, so SRLT ready for this challenge. Our goal remains same - try to collect as many as we can points and reach successfully finish line.

The bad news - our second international player Luciano Benitez left the team, because his opinion about team’s ideology between the team’s opinion was difference. So its sad, but we are wishing him all the best in the future of LFS racing. We keep the fingers crossed for him. Also, we want to thank him for his addition being into the a team, maybe his contribution wasn’t a big, but respected.
Great post
Good luck for the future.

Quote from oldnavy :
The bad news - our second insternational player Luciano Benitez left the team, because his opinion about team’s ideology between the team’s opinion was difference

:doh:
Best of luck guys
Luciano decision is so funny, still can't understand him :nol2:

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG