The online racing simulator
Quote from simsport_mike :Hi, I just started playing the demo and have purchased the S2 (24 quid).
I can't seem to unlock the version. I tried it again after turning off my firewall but still no joy.

Anyone got any ideas please.

Cheers
Mike

sure you're using the game password and not the web password? failing that, i'd give test two a try.
Hi, i've been playing gpl for some years now and finally made it to lfs the other day. I like it very much so far, except for the terrible AI. I can not imagine i'm the only one having problems with that, is it possible to do something about the ridicoulous AI drivers agression? Also, where can i find the set up options for pit limiter on/off?

I hope to race online in the future, but first i like to practice a bit more. I don't like to be a driving chicane, so see you later.
Quote from peter_heijnen :Hi, i've been playing gpl for some years now and finally made it to lfs the other day. I like it very much so far, except for the terrible AI. I can not imagine i'm the only one having problems with that, is it possible to do something about the ridicoulous AI drivers agression? Also, where can i find the set up options for pit limiter on/off?

I hope to race online in the future, but first i like to practice a bit more. I don't like to be a driving chicane, so see you later.

yes the AI is terrible, but LFS is a "Online racing simulator".
hello i like car sport.
I bought S2 License yesterday, but i'm member for like 8 months...
Hellow from Finland.....learning....
Quote from JUPEHU :Hellow from Finland.....learning....

Well if your from Finland I'll give you a week until you are faster than me. Hehe I've yet to see a slow Finnish driver.

Oh and Welcome
Hi all
Hey there guys, been playing Rfactor for quite some time and was told about LFS, so far only have the demo, looks really cool, great physics, was wondering if there were many Aussies on here?

See you all on the track soon. Going to buy game once I have finished typing this
Quote from Stevodevo :Hey there guys, been playing Rfactor for quite some time and was told about LFS, so far only have the demo, looks really cool, great physics, was wondering if there were many Aussies on here?

See you all on the track soon. Going to buy game once I have finished typing this

There is pretty good australian community here in LFS. Usually they have few servers running up all the time.
Passing by to say Hi, i got my own thread already tho^^
Hi, just clocking in as a new driver. Tried the demo 2 weeks ago and was mighty impressed, so just had to go full tilt into S2. Best driving sim I've played, and I've played a few over the years. Real sence of satisfaction of getting an LX4 quickly round a circuit.

Got an L plate question though. With the online servers (public), can you just join a server and race (practice) or do you have to be a member of that server/club to join up? I'm still getting used to the cars so don't want to be break testing others but will want to take the online plunge soon.

Big thumbs up to LFS
Hi, I just bought S2 license so I want to thank all of developers to make a nice game (simulator!!!). My one and only experience till now has been Playstation 2 with all Gran Turismo series, but on PC I think this looks like the best sim ever with multiplayer So I really look forward to clean racing, so bye on any S2 server
It's nice to see a new Czech racer

Welcome and good luck!

Akitus: why the hell didn't you delete your three posts?
I'm back (!) and this time with my G25 Power Adaptor, so, I can drive safely without killing anyone on turn 1. I'll also try to race as regulary as I can, while still working on various projects.

So, those LFS veterans who remember me, remember me?
Hello

I'm new here :P i play the demo now for 2 years (2) and last week i bought a S2.
That is something what I had do much rather.

Most times i Drift.
Not really a beginner. I've played LFS every now and then, I've even made an account for the forum, but I've recently started to play a bit more.

The FBM is a great car on the Demo version. Been driving with it for a while. My record on Blackwood GP is 1.19:80 at the moment, but I think I can be a bit faster with some better settings.
Hi guys...
downloaded the demo yesterday...great game
Good morning people
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :And its gonna go even better with s2

One day a demo user will be able to post without being harassed to buy S2.

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG