The online racing simulator

Poll : In your opinion, who will win the race?

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen
Felipe Massa
Nico Rosberg
Rubens Barrichello
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastian Vettel
Other
Mark Webber
Jarno Trulli
Timo Glock
cant wait to hear whether he was thrown out for messing this one up or decided to go after being asked to do something that goes against his title
Quote from Shotglass :cant wait to hear whether he was thrown out for messing this one up or decided to go after being asked to do something that goes against his title

Seems to be fired:
Quote :McLaren has confirmed that sporting director Dave Ryan has been suspended from his position with the team.

"However, his role in the events of last Sunday, particularly his dealings with the FIA stewards, has caused serious repercussions for the team, for which we apologise. Therefore, I suspended him this morning and he has accepted this."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/74180
Can we try and keep this thread about the upcoming malaysian GP by any chance? there's more than enough debate going on about the Hamilton/McLaren stuff in the Austrailian GP thread. We don't need two threads on the subject.

Looks like I could be right about Ferrari being a contender:

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/4/9124.html
Was the weather dry for the whole second practice session? Had to leave for work in the middle of it so I couldn't see, but nice to have Ferrari on top. I'm not putting any money on anything for the qualifying before saturday practice is over though.
It was.
Did anybody else see Heikki's lock up? it was mahusive!
Added poll
Quote from BenjiMC :Did anybody else see Heikki's lock up? it was mahusive!

Do you mean Hamilton's lock up?
Can the poll be edited to include Hamilton and Alonso?. It´s pretty weird to see nakajima and not 2 WDC
Would anyone vote for them?
Quote from BlueFlame :Do you mean Hamilton's lock up?

no, i mean heikki's. Where the tyre was practically demolished.
Quote from BenjiMC :no, i mean heikki's. Where the tyre was practically demolished.

They didn't show it on BBC highlights, only Hamilton's lockup coming into the pits :/
Quote from BlueFlame :They didn't show it on BBC highlights, only Hamilton's lockup coming into the pits :/

i was watchng the full thing from fp1
Quote from BenjiMC :i was watchng the full thing from fp1

I know, I wasn't discrediting your knowledge, what I meant was it's a shame they didn't show it on the highlights.
Quote from BlueFlame :I know, I wasn't discrediting your knowledge, what I meant was it's a shame they didn't show it on the highlights.

i was telling u where i watched it
any streams?
Quote from Mustafur :any streams?

BBC Sport will stream everything (every practice session, qualifying session and race), but you'll either need to be from the UK or be using a UK proxy to view the video.
its practicly impossible to get the BBC stream from outside the UK... I tried for hours...
Quote from evilpimp :its practicly impossible to get the BBC stream from outside the UK... I tried for hours...

UK anonymous proxy?
yeah thanks for that im using a UK proxy for it now
Hehe, they read out my text message during the broadcast. The answer was a bit wooly though, no real substance.
Which question?
"With the events in Australia and 'stepneygate' are McLaren the most dishonest team in the pitlane or do they just get caught the most".

Parahprasing because I used my dad's phone to send it (his phone has free texts) and I don't have access to it at the moment.
And now of course there's "Tyregate"...

2009 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix
(388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG