The online racing simulator
Hmm. yes. I have noticed an increase in lagging cars. Not many, but failry sure it's more than before. I just put that down to their being more people kicking around the servers . . .

Although I have had a couple more 'Can't access main server' than I remember getting before. But that just might be my Firewall messing around.
I think the warping is more obvious with BF1.
Quote from Dan Hot :is it just me or is the as cadet pit exit wider? if it is thanks i appreciate that one.

yes, its been redesigned.
The new patch T is great am getting 3rds and 2nds thats well better then i did befor this new patch came out keep up the good work.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Quote from Funnybear :Victor might already have the cockpits sorted, but to save on download size they wern't included, they are after all cosmetic and won't knacker up the WR system . . . We just don't know.

What? Probably not, Victor doesn't make graphics. You mean't Eric? But I don't think they've done anything to them, why wouldn't those have been included then? We're living in 2006, huge download sizes are not a problem...
Thanks so much

I didnt get as worked up as some about the new patch, Ive been too busy, and everytime I drop by here there is far too much stuff to read.
Also my wheel is not working, no power.
And, I am away from my pc every weekend at the moment, so no weekend long "new patch" session like the old days
But....I downloaded the patch on Friday before I left and wow. The first time I clicked on car and saw BMW Sauber..... I really cant describe how I felt. Im so happy for you guys, and us! Its a momentus occasion for lfs, I hope you guys had a few drinks over the weekend to celebrate, you deserve it

Now Im gonna try to fix my DFP, wish me luck.
Thanks a million
Thanks so much..
It was so unexpected and really a treat!!

God Bless
just amazed to say on one word
i've been trying to download the new T patch this morning, and i keep getting an error whilst unzipping.

Anyone any ideas!!

Thanks

Andrew

EDIT

I've tried numerous different downloads and different unzipping software

EDIT

Just tried downloading the full download and still not working?!?
Nice work devs, thanks for it.
This patch happened in a nightmare to me... Back from work one hour after the release, my telephone and internet was shut down and I dont know for how long.
Yesterday a friend brought me the patch, so I could test the demo ! Yeeeeeepeeeeeeee. The new tyre are a huge step, it sounded like a S3 to me ! At first it feels way easier (gti), and I thought hell no, it is becoming arcadish. So i tested the behaviour which I doesnt feel real before and no it is just trully good now ! Switched to xr gt which I can compare to the old firebird I use to drive an now I am ok with the physic especially when full gas at start and over limit ! gtt is now driveable and I enjoyed it way much. I suppose lx and all cars will benefit from the new tyres. Can't wait to test and don't talk me about the bf1 :sick: :woohoo:
Great job scavier it would have been perfect you had solved my internet connection too !
Quote from mrfell :i've been trying to download the new T patch this morning, and i keep getting an error whilst unzipping.

Anyone any ideas!!

Thanks

Andrew

EDIT

I've tried numerous different downloads and different unzipping software

EDIT

Just tried downloading the full download and still not working?!?

I noticed that the file size is incorrect on your screenshot (23,145) and it should be 28,426.

Try this (my hosted version) : http://www.ppcsystems.co.uk/LFS/LFS_S2_ALPHA_PATCH_T.zip
Quote from Zero7 :I noticed that the file size is incorrect on your screenshot (23,145) and it should be 28,426.

Try this (my hosted version) : http://www.ppcsystems.co.uk/LFS/LFS_S2_ALPHA_PATCH_T.zip

Thanks very much!!

I think its a problem my end as it still didn't work.
Poxy server interrupting.

Thank you all for help!!
try a download manager instead of the download functionality of your browser ... might help
Good suggestion. A download manager will allow for the download to pause and resume if it get's interupted for any reason.

A good (very neccessary) tool for dialup users.
I'm so happy its here Nice work Scawen, Eric and Victor
O-M-G!
This rules dudes thank god and u 2 guys
You made my day, thanks!
Quote from [FuLLocK]JoK3R :?????

How did that happen?
Oh...OK I see where this is going... You take your sweet time releasing a patch and wait until my comp is fried to release it!!!!! Dammit I was putting off fixing it til you did something like this..... Well I hope your happy. that's going to be about another $100 sunk into the ol' money pit. Oh well, hopefully in a few days (maybe a little longer) I can see the outcome of this here patch everyone is so thrilled about.
I'm borrowing other ppls comps right now just to read the paper from time to
time & to check emails and got the email.

uhh it looks like when I redo this comp, I'm gonna lose everything. Can I just re download the demo version and use my key to get what's neccessary?
I'm hoping to slave the original HD and try to copy & paste set/ups and skins
or will the changes made with the "T" patch pretty much kill off whatever set ups I use (hopefully get rid off those nose-up set-ups)
Just $100? Man, must not be a serious issue HAHA

And yes, of course, download the whole version and unlock it.
Schweeeeeet! :jester:

Quote from Gargantula :How did that happen?

maybe he stopped for a wee at the side of the track?
man... the sound of the bmw is almost exactly the same as the real life one. i'm watching the imola race right now and the engine sounds are extremely close.
Quote from Gabkicks :man... the sound of the bmw is almost exactly the same as the real life one. i'm watching the imola race right now and the engine sounds are extremely close.

Maybe you meant 'almost what you hear on tv' as it is most likely not even close what drivers hear
yes on tv

Live for Speed S2 Version S (NOW U)
(367 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG