The online racing simulator
I have to unlock the game again for some reason cos its calling me a demo racer. But its my bros game and i dont know the password so i have to wait till he gets home .... so whats it like to drive?
Saw a lot of improvments, but i cant understand, why dont we recive any points?
i cant play it.. says im missing skins for bl1 and xfg illepall
#54 - Gunn
Thanks again devs.
I havent good any unlocks any more....
I only used 1 this month but I havent got any unlocks more....
So i cant play now...

OK... problem is solved....
"Gear shift levers no longer hold the clutch" Is this completly removed .. I liked this feature, it was nice being able to shift to 1st, rev it up, and let go of the stick
Quote from Stealthy04 :i cant play it.. says im missing skins for bl1 and xfg illepall

same here, and when i copied over my old LFS it says im a demo racer and need to purchase S2!!!

can anyone help??
Thank you very much devs, for all the hardwork and time you have put into the update. I also must thank you for my nervous brakedown waiting for this patch

thanks again..

mad
HERE WE GO!
Just about to try it...
#62 - K4Ri
I really loved waiting for the patch....
And now Im goin' to love the patch..

Thank You!
Impressive 198mph down the back straight of Blackwood and effortless grip!
#64 - Gunn
This is awesome. This patch drives a huge wedge between LFS and its wannabe rivals. Great work devs!
can someone help me i cant get it to work

do you copy over all your own lfs files when extracting?? please help
#66 - vade
Thank you! Greatly appreciated.

I drove a few laps and I really enjoy the new feel of it. Very solid and controllable. BF1 is surprisingly easy and fun to drive for a BF1 newbie. Lovely speed on the straights. :-)

neo force KP61: Yeah, extract the archive into your LFS folder and allow it to overwrite everything.
why was the pointing removed?
Thank U Dev's! :woohoo::bounce8::woohoo:
Big thanks to the devs! LFS is the most fun and accessible sim I tried. Keep it up!
i don't know how to do winrar, it extracted to data but how do you checkout (as in winzip)
finally

nothing more to say
Obviously, it's now time to leave work...
Sucks, I'm at work. I may have to leave a little early today!!! Thanks devs. Someone post some screens of the F1 on track.
Drove a quick lap at AS North in the FZ50.

- New HUDs, white with like a digital number feel aout them, much more stylish IMO

- BMW + Michelin ads

- Lovely layout - brilliant selection of corners.

- The TC doesn't ruin the FZ50 - using the race S set (included) it didn't feel too limiting but did tame the beast.

- Felt a lot easier to drive, especially out the harpin.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG