The online racing simulator
Ehh, it's kind of weird now...I also agree that we shouldn't of changed the dates. Because, what are you going to do if 1 person is also going to compete on the next date when we have this race? Then you will change that also? We should of just let it be how it is...and qualifications are over, so only people who knew that would be able to come, came to qualification, but they probably didn't know that you even changed the race date. So now, people who came to qualification won't be able to come etc., and it just makes more problems...that's just my opinion. I don't really know what to do now...

And right after the race we have the next rounds qual, so people won't have time to practice.
Quote from andRo. :
And right after the race we have the next rounds qual, so people won't have time to practice.

Even more interesting
Race 3 : Pre-Race Discussion
Hello !

Short info about first race :

Track : Westhill International Reversed [WE1R]
Lenght : 1 hour
Cars : XFR or UFR (You must choose same car as You drove in qual !)
Server : Deadline.lt
Date : 19. april 2009
Time : Race starts at 20.00 Baltic time (+2 UTC).

PASSWORD : baltic
Password will be set approx 19.30

FINAL START GRID
  1. LV - Janis.R - UFR - 1:44.24
  2. 3id K.Kliaudaitis - UFR - 1:44.24
  3. LV - Rolands.S - UFR - 1:44.26
  4. ERT|M.Bartusevic - UFR - 1:44.54
  5. 4SR-T.andRo - UFR - 1:44.64
  6. LV - Sandis.S - UFR - 1:44.91
  7. EER.Egon.L - XFR - 1:44.99
  8. spdoGmtp - UFR - 1:44.99
  9. ERT|K.Gasiunas - UFR - 1:45.00
  10. dt.Mantvydas R. - XFR - 1:45.10
  11. EER.Reno.K - XFR - 1:45.18
  12. LV - Karlis.Z - UFR - 1:45.22
  13. dt.Juris M. - XFR - 1:45.34
  14. SK|RudiTurbo - XFR - 1:45.37
  15. LV - Urmas.T - XFR - 1:45.58
  16. EER.Fredrik.F - UFR - 1:45.66
  17. MisteriZ - UFR - 1:45.69
  18. dt.Danas L. - UFR - 1:45.76
  19. dt.Modestas R. - UFR - 1:46.15
  20. LV - Reinis.P - UFR - 1:46.19
  21. LV - Reinis.G - UFR - 1:46.19
  22. [GSI] KKTK - UFR - 1:46.21
  23. LV - Roberts.B - UFR - 1:46.71
  24. K.Raudsepp - XFR - 1:46.86
  25. dt.Mantas N. - XFR - 1:47.07
  26. EE - Armo.K - UFR - 1:51.49
  27. ErkiEst - UFR - 1:52.09
Racers with same times are placed RANDOMLY ! Doesn't depend who's qual was frist or anything like this.
Thanks, Kirill. I'll try to make it this time...just not sure yet, because I'm finishing 9th grade, and I have entrance tests to new schools etc. during those dates, so I'll see what I can do.
yey I`m on 21 st!! I think race will be more worse than qualify!
I was rubbish at qualifying, I just hope I'll have some luck in race at least...
I`m fourth cool Gl all guys in race ;] Also great idea to do it BC
Even worse, 9th

EDIT: Sorry, oneGP is the same date and time, i won't participate
I had no time for some practice, I had to do some school work. I was so tired, my eyes felt so heavy... I'm happy even for that time what I got 1:44.26, just 0:00.02 after the best time, nice.

Going to be a really hard race.
I hope You will have fun guys , now that i have life (means i don't have PC ) i have to be happy for You that You atleast can fail , or win :P.

Anyways, just send me results and replays after race and i'll manage the things up here =)
Today is the race day...don't forget all. BTW, I don't know if I will come to the race, because I don't feel like racing today...but I'll see what I can do.
ok question. I see free 3 slots in grid. Can i join race tonight?
Yes you can, but only if somebody is not coming from your country (Lithuania). Those 3 spots are for Estonian, and there will be 3 Estonian racers, so those spots are taken. From each country max 10 drivers...
so maybe anyone can give me a pass?
-
(Criminal-Team) DELETED by Criminal-Team
-
(renchix) DELETED by renchix
-
He, Sandi that was your fault, because you could seen a yellow flag :P Nice crash from LT! In first lap too, and I had frontal crash... because someone (i think from LT boys who did crashed in 1 lap after 2nd sector (or in that place wich is on video about there)) and didn`t wait on place where he did crashed... <<<< in some words when I got takeover him he just drive on me ! (Sry, is there english literature fault or language... )
Criminal you had a lot of space to overtake me , i dont know how you could smash into that wall.yea i was first time on this track after two weeks so i almost ten laps had to get used to this track and also set, and after that i tryed to push it, but my low skills on this track did their job ;D but i think i had exiting race and very clean indeed.

Criminal stop doing these HL and go race damm it, coz you now too much drive on perfect lines, so if you turn outside the line you are look a [noob] then i can say.....
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
-
Please post a replay. I see it was astonishing race
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
-
Sandi, nu nevari vainot tu leiti, standarta situācija, tur parasti visi tā lien back uz trases, un tev jābrauc tā lai tu paliec uz trases, pof cik tuvu.. Tava situācijas izvērtēšanas kļūda Vismaz, es nereizi vien esmu tur tāpat rāpies/apdzinis.
-
Lol.... How do you even dare blaming Efexas for your inability to drive with other people around you..... You had more than enough space to overtake him without any problems......
Come on, tev tak nav jāpaiet viņam garām ar 100% .. nejau virsū lidot, bet tu pats nobrauci no ceļa.. sabijies daudz par daudz vecīt
sorry I speak in latvian, I just stated my thought to Sandis..
Quote from Criminal-Team :I want to complain about this guy - LT - Mindaugas.B . Because of him I crashed and lost lots of my time...He was racing in front of me, and then he crashed. After he had crashed he came fast back on track, almost causing a crash between me and him...I think that he should of be more careful and see if anyone was coming before coming back on the track. I want to know if there will be any penalty...What do others think, should he be more careful or not?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2Xexe-x4A

This is clearly your own fault. You can see Mindaugas on the track from far away, you see the yellow flag, and he actually isn't obstructing the race line when recovering. You could have gone a lot closer, or lifted a little bit to stick to the line, instead of going that wide.
As I already said to, Criminal-Team in skype, I agree with the rest of you guys. You probably have raced more on HL, and that's why you are not use to race with many drivers on the track...You basically only know how to make a good lap...and to make a good lap you have to drive fast with perfect lines + no braking in places where you are not supposed to. And that's what you are trying to do during the race...which you shouldn't, because during the race you should remember you are not the only one on the track and you should analyze what to do in different kind of situations...racing is different than hot lapping!
When next stage? Maybe 2009-05-10?
Kirill.D said that it won't change...it will be on the 3rd of may, which sucks, because I can't make it that day. This also means that the qualifications for the round 4, will be held during this and next week...
Please, no 10 of May, it will clip with oneGP again
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG