The online racing simulator
Problem solved, Lithuanian qualification will be in LFS Estonia by Gaming.ee server at 27th january 19.00-20.00.

Updated first post.
great now give me back my licence devs!
I think, this cup will be good! :P
ohh, i still has a chance to join it
Yes You do , and You must . Or i'll find You and make You race.

*Evil laugh*
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Oh noes, please don't ;D I don't want hard competition ;D
(jk)
Well, this league has alot of promise tbh.. top drivers from each country going head to head... Will try to not miss it
yeah
Race 1 Warmup race
Hello !

Lithuanian team Deadline is organizing an warmup race for BC 1st round.

All who will participate in Baltic Cup 2009 are invited, more information here : http://www.deadline.lt/news_en.php# .

Replays

Baltic Cup 2009 Deadline.lt warmup race
Baltic Cup 2009 Deadline.lt warmup qual

Conclusion

Idea of the race was good, but the race and qual itself was terrible. I got very ... very many complaints about blocking. I hope that all drivers who will pass thru qual into main race wont do any stupid things (blocking, ramming etc.)

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
20:00 pm right ?
And if i am not from Estonian but Latvia , Can i drive on January 25 ?
Today's warmup race is for everyone (20.00).

Qualification is for Estonian racers (19.00-20.00)
Warmup race results.

Results:
(Click on images for bigger picture)

Qualification

Race
From first race i can say that people haven't got rules clear yet (ex: General
1.Any kind of blocking or reckless driving is prohibited.). Sorry if being harsh but i would love to see a bit more respect towards other drivers on track.
Quote from -nightfly- :from first race i can say that people haven't got rules clear yet (ex: general
1.any kind of blocking or reckless driving is prohibited.). Sorry if being harsh but i would love to see a bit more respect towards other drivers on track.

+1
Agree^

Does anyone have replays from yesterdays race and qualification? If you do, then could you plz post them here.
-
(Kirill.D) DELETED by Kirill.D
I added the replay links and conclusion to 1st post.
Esonian qualification results and TOP 10 added.
I watched the DeadLine teams race replay and I am very unhappy with the players D.Tšubenko from Estonia racing, he didn't obey any rules, he rammed, blocked and did the same to other players. I think the organizators of the Baltic Cup should watch the replay and keep an eye on this guy.
Ye, i heard complaints about him. I already told him in server to calm down, i'll look the replay later.
I want to agree with you. I don't think that pushing forward my ass at drafting is correct move, that's why i lost my control and almost crashed, but hopefully i didn't lost balance of the car. But it was dangerous move from D.Tšubenko.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :I watched the DeadLine teams race replay and I am very unhappy with the players D.Tšubenko from Estonia racing, he didn't obey any rules, he rammed, blocked and did the same to other players. I think the organizators of the Baltic Cup should watch the replay and keep an eye on this guy.

well as i'm concerned half of the field should be keeped an eye on
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
#48 - Dmt
Quote from evilgenius :top drivers from each country going head to head...

Our top drivers are on vacation
#49 - Dmt
Fear me

Ok, sorry for some things, but you all there did also the same things.
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
Quote from Dmt :Fear me

Ok, sorry for some things, but you all there did also the same things.

You rammed everybody hardly, but others just have small contacs
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG