The online racing simulator
The BC warmup race results of the qualification and race have been posted, also some new pictures from the third BC warmup race, we also updated the old pictures from older warmup races. Everything is at www.deadline.lt You can choose english language in the site by pressing the flag on the upper left side of the website. Race an qualification replays are in the first post, wich was written by Kirill.D

Respectfully Modestas R.
Hi, small changes...from now on the server name will be "DeadLine.lt", since we had few problems with the servers, and we had to get a new server. So Kirill, if you could also change it in the first post, that would be nice. The passwords will be the same and the rest stays the same. And don't forget Lithuanians, you have qualification on Sunday at 20:00-21:00.
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
Hello !

Because i'm selling my PC i wont be able to organize BC 2009 inner-LFS , so from now on MuderGO[LT], Pioneer and andRo. will be doing main things.

I will be managing stuff here, in forums.

Also all races will be held @ Deadline.lt server now.

Because of the GTAL, BC 2009 Round 3. will be moved for 1 week, 12. april 2009.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
I would like to ask, can we move Latvian qualification to 31st march, please?
Don't ask from me guys , if You need / want to move it so it would be easier for You, then do it =).
In 12 april is Easter , and i think , a lot of racers will not be the computer and play LFS
19 of April? :rolleyes:
#233 - Dmt
Quote from jurisltu :In 12 april is Easter , and i think , a lot of racers will not be the computer and play LFS

Cant you kick your eggs and race 1hour?
Yeah...19th would be a lot better, because I can't make it on 12th also. I'm going to Latvia, and I won't be next to my computer for about a week. I will only be able to access the internet.
Latvian qualification will be on 31st march 2009 , all other things stay the same.
Yes 19th will be good
19th day is too late for the race and I still don't know if the server will be free. I think the best day would be 8th (Wednesday).
Well, I'll talk to Kirill.D. He changed the date, because he thought some Lithuanians are racing in GTAL, and so they can go there, and then Baltic Cup later, but then Modestas.R told me that none of the Lithuanians that came to qualification race in GTAL, so I don't know.

BTW, if the race is next week, I won't be able to come, and I want to, because I also missed the previous race. I'm going to "holiday" for 1 week, and I won't be home.
Quote from andRo. : none of the Lithuanians that came to qualification race in GTAL

when ill be qualification results ?
I'll try to post 'em today.
So, you do? Well ModestasR. said that nobody does, so I don't know...anyway, if we change the date to 12th, now I won't be able to come.
-
(Criminal-Team) DELETED by Criminal-Team
The server will be free, so the race will be held on the 19th.
Alright, so 19th it will be. I'll update the posts.
omg, it takes too long to wait for the race. there should be a certainly schedule. so if you cant race on the date, its your own problem.
And You want empty grid then ? Don't be so ego ...
i'm not. i'm just saying... personally i dont have any problems, so let it be.
-
(Criminal-Team) DELETED by Criminal-Team
Karolis is actually right, schedule is as it is and if you cannot make it, then you just don't race, but it's mainly up to head admins.

Can't race myself anymore though.
19 Th.
Ow man, 19th is oneGP round 1, can't do BC
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG