The online racing simulator
Qualification 3 : Info & Results
Hello !

The qualification results will be posted here.

Round info

Track : Westhill International Reversed
Lenght : 1 hour
Cars : XFR, UFR (You must race with same car as You drive in qual !)
Server : Deadline.lt
Date : 19. april 2009
Time : Race starts at 20.00 Local time (+2 UTC).

Estonian qualification round

BC 2009 Round 3 Estonian qualification replay
  1. EER.Egon.L - XFR - 1:44.99
  2. EER.Reno.K - XFR - 1:45.18
  3. SK|RudiTurbo - XFR - 1:45.37
  4. EER.Fredrik.F - UFR - 1:45.66
  5. K.Raudsepp - XFR - 1:46.86
  6. EE - Armo.K - 1:51.49
  7. ErkiEst - UFR - 1:52.09
Latvian qualification round

BC 2009 Round 3 Latvian qualification replay
  1. LV - Janis.R - UFR - 1:44.24
  2. LV - Rolands.S - UFR - 1:44.26
  3. 4SR-T.andRo - UFR - 1:44.64
  4. LV - Sandis.S - UFR - 1:44.91
  5. LV - Karlis.Z - UFR - 1:45.22
  6. LV - Urmas.T - XFR - 1:45.58
  7. LV - Reinis.P - UFR - 1:46.19
  8. LV - Reinis.G - UFR - 1:46.19
  9. [GSI] KKTK - UFR - 1:46.21
  10. LV - Roberts.B - UFR - 1:46.71
Lithuanian qualification round

BC 2009 Round 3 Lithuanian qualification replay
  1. 3id K.Kliaudaitis - UFR - 1:44.24
  2. ERT|M.Bartusevic - UFR - 1:44.54
  3. spdoGmtp - UFR - 1:44.99
  4. ERT|K.Gasiunas - UFR - 1:45.00
  5. dt.Mantvydas R. - XFR - 1:45.10
  6. dt.Juris M. - XFR - 1:45.34
  7. MisteriZ - UFR - 1:45.69
  8. dt.Danas L. - UFR - 1:45.76
  9. dt.Modestas R. - UFR - 1:46.15
  10. dt.Mantas N. - XFR - 1:47.07
My apologies to Lithuanians Mantas.N and Mantvydas.R, they where nasty, and drivethru was deserved, but nothing more as I stated before.

from my point of view while racing it looked like nasty team play, to not let anyone pass them, but in replay it didn't look as nasty, and could be just a coincidence.

In first turn Mantas.B closed doors, which caused me to brake, and loose a lot. I was at his side, but I guess not enough to state a formal protest

Dmitri.T lap 5 - again nasty, but it didnt look like he did it intentionaly
It was a frustrating race, it's so hard to pass...but anyway, I am happy to finish, unfortunately I got a puncture in left/rear tire 1 lap before finish and lost some 2-3 places.
Interesting race for me , 10 minutes after start one girl called me ... i couldn hang up , so i switched gearbox to automatic and cruised for 20 minutes driving with one hand .

Eventually when i turned into pits, i got a bit wide and crashed to barrier, flew couple of meters up ahead and landed on the roof .

I must admit, it was frustrating race indeed.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Started 1st. I was leader 28 laps from all 39. Tyre condition was good, except rear left - tyre temperature was jumping all the time, some tyre places was wearing off. I was so shocked when my rear left tyre just blew up at 28 lap, I didn't understood that till next right corner when my back started to slide away. I never thought that it is possible to happen with such a good tyre condition. I'm shocked. After that lost my positions to 4th, but finished in 3rd. Also that penalty for a one '':@'' smiley of my shock.
Freakin', unstable tyre temperature did the bad thing, if not that tyre, I would not lost my place.

Unlucky tyre in attachment at 28th lap corner.
#206 - Dmt
Quote from PioneerLv :I was so shocked when my rear left tyre just blew up.

Sorry to hear, but ABS

Jancis im very sorry, was little late with my braking.
From 24. positsion to 3. not bad.
LV - Arturs.R - 24 point <<>>> plz change to Arturs.J
The rule for smile's are to strictly. I was in fith position , and there was last laps of race, when i get drivethrought penalty.It's like habit to press F1 in lfs... I think for first smile/word should be just an warning...

Mantvydas R.
Quote from mantvisrep :The rule for smile's are to strictly. I was in fith position , and there was last laps of race, when i get drivethrought penalty.It's like habit to press F1 in lfs... I think for first smile/word should be just an warning...

Mantvydas R.

Rules are rules and you have to follow them.
Nce pictures!
Ehh...I accidentally deleted my Ethernet drivers from the computer, so I didn't have connection to Internet. That's why I didn't come yesterday, but I only managed to install them back today.

Anyway, where are the total results together? The points etc.? At least I don't see them, but maybe I'm blind. If you could make the thread with total points etc. that would be nice.

Congrats to finishers.
Total points are @ Info thread, as always. Updated yesterday.
Ehh, sorry. I knew I'm just blind.

BTW "Results for Baltic Cup 2009 Round 1" This topic, 1st post.
kiril i have 22 and 26 place ? D
Heh, sorry. Fixed now .
Hi, can you put Latvian qualification on 30th of March? From 20:00-21:00, and it would also be nice if we could use your server again. If the server is taken that day or there is some other problem, tell me.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Baltic Cup Round 1 review was already submitted in Thursday, 12 Feb 2009
Hi there,
A review about Baltic Cup Round 2 is done and already submitted to www.lfsworld.net LFSNews, Baltic Cup 2009 section!
Sorry for the late publication, I was really busy.
Excellent job, thanks.
Race 3 Warmup race
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
ohhh.. this combo is .#$% Big grin But i will try to finish this race!! Big grin
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG