The online racing simulator
#101 - TAT
he was already inside when you want block him
Quote from andRo. :Sorry for that...but my internet connection was fixed, I just lagged in one place I think. And I think you were the only one I hit. I don't remember hitting anyone else. So sry for that.
And I checked the replay, the Lithuanian guy who was behind you started braking too late, and he crashed into me, and only then came the lag because of the crash, and then it hit you. Can I see the crash from your replay, because in my replay I don't see my lags, and it's hard to understand what happened.

Look at lap 3 where you go on grass and you recover from there and I'm trying to pass you before last turn or somewhere there and then I just fly on grass myself.
Oh, I didn't see and know about it at all. Sorry for that... And I went into grass because the Estonian racer pushed me off the road, and in that place it was hard to come back on track. Ehh, my crappy connection. Oh well, you can give me DQ for next race, or just take all my points. Fair enough.

But I still want to see the replay, from your or someone else view.
Quote from andRo. :Oh, I didn't see and know about it at all. Sorry for that... And I went into grass because the Estonian racer pushed me off the road, and in that place it was hard to come back on track. Ehh, my crappy connection. Oh well, you can give me DQ for next race, or just take all my points. Fair enough.

But I still want to see the replay, from your or someone else view.

No no no, calm down, it was just the connection, will accept this. I might upload the replay sometime later as it's one hour long though.
tat but he dont have brakes ?? I dont tink its my fault Admins plis check that video
TAT is wrong, the guy behind should have braked because the car in front was already turning into the turn. The car what did that move will be investigated. Most likely Kirill will make the decision.
#107 - TAT
hmm.I think he was inside when Kritjan was turning.. IMO I think the both did little mistake.I dunno, sorry if I`m wrong
#108 - TAT
when I looking inside his car, thats is youe mistake, but in outside is difrent
Yeah, start position was 16th, finished position was 9th. Good race for me. Only one thing. Please silence in race. Its not a marketplace, where you sell - buy - change. I hope the next race is better.

Best regards,
R.Kööts from LFS ESTONIA
lol, it was really good race, and suddenly i ran out of fuel DDDD
First of all i want to thank everyone for racing, there were some issues that i'm not happy about.

Tomorrow, when i release final results and points, i'll add remarks, so You all could lear something and prevent problems for next race.

Best Regards, Kirill.D
Quote from spyyy :tat but he dont have brakes ?? I dont tink its my fault Admins plis check that video

guy inside did use advantage of running into outside car and therefore used him as extra brakes and took an easier turn therefore, outer car was having ideal line until then. That was kind of abusing move the way i see it.

/my 2 cents

*and regarding to race itself: chat chat chat...i think DQ should be given out from now on who spams during the race. I understand if there is something urgent, but things like that: , sorry, motherland motherlan motherland, gogogo etc...pure spam! Also if people come 2 minutes before race and ask if there is mandatory pitstop...???!!! rules people, read them, not much to ask!
Qualification 2 : Info & Results
Hello !

The qualification results will be posted here.

Round info

Track : South City Town Course
Lenght : 1 hour
Cars : XRT, RB4, FXO (You must race with same car as You drive in qual !)
Server : LFS Estonia by Gaming.ee
Date : 8. march 2009
Time : Race starts at 20.00 Local time (+2 UTC).

Estonian qualification round

BC 2009 Round 2 Estonian qualification replay

1. EER.Reno.K - FXO - 1:31.66
  2. EER.Egon.L - XRT - 1:31.99
  3. 99 F.Fredrikkson - FXO - 1:32.08
  4. EER.Kristjan.J - FXO - 1:32.20
  5. [QM] Mitsu - FXO - 1:32.67
  6. EE - S.Leemet - FXO - *Replacement
  7. EER.Kirill.D - XRT - 1:33.78
  8. RSR.NightFly - XRT - 1:34.37
  9. J.Torn - RB4 - 1:34.81
  10. EE - J.E Kiissel - FXO - 1:35.33
Latvian qualification round

BC 2009 Round 2 Latvian qualification replay

1. LV - Rolands.S - FXO - 1:30.23
  2. LV - Andris.P - FXO - 1:30.29
  3. LV - Janis.R - FXO - 1:30.69
  4. LV - Reinis.G - FXO - 1:30.73
  5. LV - Karlis.Z - FXO - 1:31.01
  6. LV - Urmas.T - FXO - 1:31.06
  7. LV - Arturs.J - FXO - 1:31.10
  8. LV - Reinis.P - FXO - 1:31.90
  9. LV - Arturs.S - FXO - 1:32.07
  10. LV - Olafs.P - FXO - 1:32.82
Lithuanian qualification round

BC 2009 Round 2 Lithuanian qualification replay

1. LT - Tauras.T - FXO - 1:30.20
  2. dt.Modestas R. - FXO - 1:30.38
  3. 05 - K.Kliaudaitis - FXO - 1:30.46
  4. 34 - M.Brazinskas - FXO - 1:30.48
  5. dt.Mantas N. - FXO - 1:30.81
  6. LT - Klaidas.G - FXO - 1:30.93
  7. LT - Gytis.S - FXO - 1:31.20
  8. dt.Mantvydas R. - FXO - 1:31.28
  9. dt.Danas L. - FXO - *Replacement.
  10. dt.Juris M. - FXO - 1:31.41
This race could be more fun. Faster cars and harder track.

If it is possible, then can you move Latvian qualification to 01.03.2009 at 20:00? Or do you have something else that day?
fusion team is crashers remember that Tat in it!
Quote from andRo. :This race could be more fun. Faster cars and harder track.

If it is possible, then can you move Latvian qualification to 01.03.2009 at 20:00? Or do you have something else that day?

Andro, we have EMV race 01.03.2009. Find a new time, Latvians

Best regards,
R.Kööts
#118 - TAT
:noob:illepall
matinau tu nebekalbek isvis, geda darai forume lietuvai
Thanks for answers
Ok, I'll see what I can do. I'll tell the date later then.
Quote from TAT ::noob:illepall
matinau tu nebekalbek isvis, geda darai forume lietuvai

suzinok mano nicka FIRST >
-
(Kirill.D) DELETED by Kirill.D
Hey !

I've posted results for 1st round (stats and replay also). Updated Info thread, added overall standing.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Very nice. It's kind of sad that people will get penalty for saying sorry. Because I always say sorry even if I push the guy little bit. It's just automatically. That means I have to prepare for the penalty, or brake all my F keys.
Hehe, just that if one says "Sorry", other says "Sorry" and in the end it's chain reaction, everyone says something and then it's disturbing ...
I just blocked messages for all of the race, and didn't hear anything. So really if someone is bothered about chatting, why not just block the messages? Much easier then having someone that gives penalties all the time.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG