6. EE - Egon.L - 28 points
7. LV - Ronalds.K - 26 points
8. LV - Didzis.N - 24 points
9. LT - Danas.L - 22 points
10. LV - Kristaps.D - 20 points
11. LV - Karlis.Z - 19 points
12. LV - Nauris.V - 18 points
13. LV - Rihards.G - 17 points

That was the final round and these should be final results of round 5.
Kristaps not Kristops, fix it please
Kristaps not Kristops, fix it please
Oh, i'm 3rd posistion missing two rounds, yay \o/
yay, my 1st cup in s2 and i finished 8th!
Great championship, really great! That was amazing to participate and learn new things. Sad, I lost my championship's 1st place only because I passed round 4. But I'm really, really happy with 2nd place in this situation.

Great and hard battles, a lot of driven kilometres, discovered new racing secrets and things which I didn't notified before.

About Latvia
Well done drivers! Congratulations Latvia.

Rolands.S/ PioneerLv
Pioneeer, don't, you little bastard!

Yes, great cup, even though I only came to 2 rounds I guess, and I only finished one of them!
Didn't have time or want to race, don't know why!

Anyway, congrats everyone, and of course, LATVIA!
Interesting race. I was in the lead till 30th lap of 40, when I again started to slowing down speed, because of wonder about tyres. Well, Karolis.K used that and overtook me, good for you.

Great car/ track combination for final Baltic Cup's race.
I just came from OLFSL race then, driving the MRT's, I had no feeling in FO8 then. Took some random KY2 set and went off, first 20 minutes my front tyres were hot and I couldn't turn really, and I was going 2 seconds slower than the others in front of me, did pitstop on the 40 minute mark and after that my tyres got better and better. I was going to catch up 4th position but I could have needed 1-2 more laps for that, race ended already. Had a spin also in first laps, don't remember which really, car went really light in a moment and just spun out, I was from 3rd to 10th. For my surprise im first of Estonians overall, I've missed one or two events but still.
Great season that was. Thank you all for coming and racing, that time has been very great.

Congrats to the TOP 3 who did great job and made it there. Latvia indeed was very hard competition to everyone and so was Lithuania. Cya next season/year.
Thank you for participating - Lithuanian
We have a lot of points to improve in next season (I mean organizing)
Oh.. grate!
I think next season should have these features:

- Fixed amount of drivers in each nation.
- Longer races
- 2 or 3 admins watching race progress and giving penalties live ( IGTC, MoE style)
- Safety car procedures.
The race is already long and its pointless to race 1 hour. And i think there is really no need safety car. Btw the period between rounds could be shorter.
Quote from TexasLTU :
- Longer races
- Safety car procedures.

For what? What's the point of it? 1 hour long race is enough.
Quote from TexasLTU :I think next season should have these features:

- Fixed amount of drivers in each nation.
- Longer races
- 2 or 3 admins watching race progress and giving penalties live ( IGTC, MoE style)
- Safety car procedures.

1. - it is already fixed to 10, can't really enforce anything if 10 dont show up form each country, though.
2. - nope, 1h is long already
3. - err. why?
4. - no. defo.
1 hour is enough yes, no need for SC, it's only 1 hour and SC does not make sense at all in there.
Yes, 1 hour is really enough. I would like to admit Karolis that time gap between rounds should be lesser.
Quote from seniecka :Yes, 1 hour is really enough. I would like to admit Karolis that time gap between rounds should be lesser.

Good point, but we have to check other league dates also, as some of the drivers might want to drive there too. So, any date does just not work.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Good point, but we have to check other league dates also, as some of the drivers might want to drive there too. So, any date does just not work.

Oh, yes, we understand it, just do how it can be done, just decrease time gap between rounds and everything will be just cool. No needy safety cars and etc, as Texas said.

I personally just want to congrat you, organizers, with a solid organizing. I wasn't active at this league, but I saw that everything was done well.

Wish you work next season (if it will be) as well as you done it this season.

Cheers.
Well, if you want that 4 one nation driver runs against 12 drivers of other nation, ok - let it be...
It is pointless to drive when points are for every position, and number of one nation drivers is just ridiculous. (Last round for example, only 6 lithuanians started and 3 finished, when latvians got 8 or 9, and almost all had finished. Its like football, when 1 team have 11, and "weaker" team can have 22. So, it must be changed somehow IMHO.
Or we could just change point system (I mean less points), to make racers fight for every point, last round prooved that you can have as much as you want drivers per country, and ensure champion title... Indeed lithuanians had a lot of problems at Kyoto, when people DC'ed for various problems, and latvians just "finished to get some points and grab title". So please, correct me if I'm wrong.

kthxbai
Texas, it's the drivers who didn't finish, they chose to not finish and others chose to finish, so make it clear for others that they have to finish to get points, not just DC when they crash just a bit. Please do not complain that other country is just better or something like that, eg. look at us, there were only 3 of us at the start and 2 of us finished. It's not the end of the world, it's just for fun and if you don't like to participate, no one forces you to.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG