The online racing simulator
Ah, no probs then. I only recalled insulting Reno for letting me plow the field in T1.
Quote from fuse5 : i only recalled insulting reno for letting me plow the field in t1.

hehe
Hi guys,
I want to remind all the Latvians about the qualification tomorrow!

And Lithuanians and Estonians, start thinking of your qualification date, because there is only one week left until the race.
andRo you are wrong! Latvian qualification is in May 24th, but tomorrow is only May 16th
Oh shit! Yeah, that is true...I'm one week in the future already.
Due to lack of time and interest from my side i'm naming Kristjan.J as head administrator.
Server : StarLite Racing
Date : 24.05.09
Time : 20.00 - 21.00
Pass : est
Lithuanian qualification round

Server : Deadline.lt
Date : May 24th, 2009
Time : 21:30-22:30 Local time (+3 UTC).
Pass : lt

Anyway, time zone changed, because summer is the time (UTC +3).
As the head administrator, upcoming race(s) will be held on StarLite Racing server.
Cool clashes with UFRC test race
UFRC May 26th, no 24th.
oh then cool
Little correction to race date, it's 31 May, not 30.
Please correct Lithuanian qualfication date - May 27th, 2009, 21:30-22:30
I recall that tomorrow Lithuanian qualification.
#392 - Dmt
Houston we have a problem! I would like to ask you one thing. At Round 5 qualification was just 3 Latvians. Can you allow to come some more Latvians to race this final round, please? They can start from last positions.

You just need to say how many Latvians you can allow to drive from last possitions.
Quote from PioneerLv :Houston we have a problem! I would like to ask you one thing. At Round 5 qualification was just 3 Latvians. Can you allow to come some more Latvians to race this final round, please? They can start from last positions.

You just need to say how many Latvians you can allow to drive from last possitions.

If there was 3 of you, 7 more can drive without time from last positions, they will not be called, just said, all the others join and that's it, I sent you PM though.
Okay, thanks.
Race 5 : Pre-Race Discussion
Hello!

Short info about race :

Track : Kyoto National
Lenght : 1 hour
Cars : FO8
Server : StarLite Racing
Date : 31. may 2009
Time : Race starts at 20.00 Local time (+2 UTC).

PASSWORD : baltic
Password will be set approx 19:30

FINAL START GRID
  1. LV - Rolands.S - 1.28.00
  2. EE - Reno.K - 1.28.13
  3. LT - Karolis.K - 1:28.27
  4. EE - Fredrik.F - 1.28.33
  5. EE - Kristjan.J - 1.28.36
  6. LV - Janis.R - 1.28.39
  7. LT - Simonas.Ž - 1:28.43
  8. LT - Klaidas.G - 1:28.50
  9. EE - Egon.L - 1.28.51
  10. LT - Jūris.M - 1:28.98
  11. LT - Modestas.R - 1:29.05
  12. LT - Mindaugas.B - 1:29.25
  13. LV - Urmas.T - 1.29.66
  14. LT - Skirmantas.S - 1:29.95
  15. EE - Sander.L - 1.30.75
  16. EE - Armo.K - 1.31.06
  17. LT - Gytis.S - 1:31.14
COUNTRIES WHO DIDN'T HAVE 10 RACERS IN QUALIFICATION MAY ADD DRIVERS IN SERVER (WHEN ADMINS ARE LINING RACERS UP), ADDED DRIVERS MUST START FROM THE END OF THE GRID !

Big thanks to MuderGO[LT] who helped with results.

Rolands.S/ PioneerLv
Last in Grid
Like u should
Pedal to the metal Comrades!
Omg u wouldnt believe... It was quite a good race for me. I lifted up to 6-th place, then I was stable( tires OK, grip good, I hung on race gap between Kristijan) and then after 16 laps my engine went off . I did stupid misstake by counting gas count. Arghh, I could score important points for my nation. Sorry guys.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG