The online racing simulator
Quote from andRo. :Texas, no I don't think you got it! Fuse said that it would be ridiculous to have qualifications at the same time, but you are saying that we should do it.

Just stop complaining and arguing...this was supposed to be a cup where we could have some fun races between the Baltic countries, but all we do is argue. And yes, not only you guys, I've also argued so now we just stop and continue racing.

Everything stays the same, there is no use changing the rules and things after the cup has been going for quite long time now. And whatever you say, the things won't be changed, unless Kirill.D really wants them to be changed...

Correct, and that's how its going to stay. Some of you guys are just whining for no apparent reason. If you need to practice more, start earlier, you know the combos.
yep, everyone seem to have issue about unfairness...i don't see any reason why since we are taking it less seriously than you guys, we are at the back by the points, we are in it because of fun not because to win by any means, we make few laps (to get to know track better) before race and thats about all (most of us) as i see it you lads are screaming into empty bottle here, just sit back and relax
Estonians, have you decided your qualification date yet?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Estonians, have you decided your qualification date yet?

Why? It doesn't really bother other countries, we can have it whenever we want before the race, there's still some time.
But the server is Lithuanian and they probably need to know when you have the qualification, so that the server is free etc.
Just stop bit*cing guys!
Estonian qualifing will be held on 01.05.2009 19:00-20:00 if possible.
Server: Deadline.lt (if possible)
Password: est (as usual)
thanks mates, it was incredibly fun qualifying by the two of us.
Terribly sorry, I was outside and when I realized it's qualy today, the clock was 21:00...
All countries who won't get 10 races by qualy session can add them without qualification but it means that added racers will be in the end of the grid.
Hope there wont be 10 lithuanians. Then i can jump in drive 1 lap and go to LFS Cart
Race 4 : Pre-Race Discussion
Hello !

Short info about race :

Track : Aston Grand Prix
Lenght : 1 hour
Cars : FZR, XRR, FXR (You must race with same car as You drive in qual !)
Server : Deadline.lt
Date : 3. may 2009
Time : Race starts at 20.00 Local time (+2 UTC).

PASSWORD : baltic
Password will be set approx 19:30

FINAL START GRID

1. 3id K.Kliaudaitis - FZR - 2:39.16
2. LV - Janis.R - FZR - 2:39.29
3. spdoGMPt - FZR - 2:39.49
4. LV - Rolands.S - FZR - 2:39.93
5. dt.Modestas R. - FXR - 2:40.29
6. EE - mitz - FZR - 2:40.74
7. ERT M.Bartusevicius - FZR - 2:41.20
8. dt.Jûris M. - FZR - 2:41.36
9. MANTVIS - FZR - 2:41.63
10. SRLT L.Narsutis - FXR - 2:41.76
11. CR|Fuse - FZR - 2:41.77
12. [FST] Tvix - FXR - 2:41.81
13. LV - Karlis.Z - FXR - 2:41.85
14. dt.Ðarûnas K. - FXR - 2:41.91
15. LV - Urmas.T - XRR - 2:42.99
16. dt.Danas L. - FXR - 2:43.82
17. LV - Arturs.S - FXR - 2:44.96
18. Sander Kromberg - FXR - 2:46.76

COUNTRIES WHO DIDN'T HAVE 10 RACERS IN QUALIFICATION MAY ADD DRIVERS IN SERVER (WHEN ADMINS ARE LINING RACERS UP), ADDED DRIVERS MUST START FROM THE END OF THE GRID !

Big thanks to MuderGO[LT] who helped with results and replays.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Quote from Kirill.D :
Estonian qualification round

BC 2009 Round 4 Estonian qualification replay

1. EE - mitz - FZR - 2:40.74
2. CR|Fuse - FZR - 2:41.77
3. Sander Kromberg - FXR - 2:46.76

Where the **** did this pop out from?
I do realize that you can add drivers if less than 10 qualify.
But not to the qualifying results.
Watch the replay, I was there for the whole hour, and there only was the two of us and Modestas.

Reeallly peculiar.
EE - mitz and LV - Urmas.T came to Lithuanian qualification.
Was wondering the same. Also watched the replay. Fuse
Is it possible to join race even if i haven't participated in qual?
Crap.. I really did it for me.. I was just testing xrr.. but in the end.. didn't beat my xrr time xD so I guess i have to race with xrr :> wish me luck =p
LT - Klaidas.G (FZR) replacement for dt.Danas L. (FXR).
Good race, Brilliant move in lap 4, between 4 lithuanians
in 2 lap, when i was second , i shifted gears from 6 to 2 (very fast ) and i burned my clutch ... lOl ,(FATAL FAIL)
Kirill.D - Bad points for the calculation of Lithuania, missing 6 points, please correct this topic. Thanks.

Heh, I did qual with xrr trying, but I couldn't beat my xrr time. So had to race with XRR.. but. Oho, 1st lap was o_0 I was 3rd by the end of the 1st lap , then later on lost some concentration, and did few mistakes = really slow laps.. But started ok near end again Gratz to Janis on victory, and was some nice racing today in few places. Glad to be in top6 as the only xrr
Bad race for me ;D
I had no chance to be at race.
Can somebody elso write Round 3. and Round 4. reviews, please?
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
Same here
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG