The online racing simulator
let it be 3.05.2009 as in schedule. so its not so long to wait
Quote from DevilDare :Lol.... How do you even dare blaming Efexas for your inability to drive with other people around you..... You had more than enough space to overtake him without any problems......

Thanks m8 ;]
LOL Criminal, why don't you start to race with AI and try to pass someone, and not to show your inability to race with bunch of guys? You had 6544554501 chance to drive around him, but you thought you're in hotlap and kept ideal line...LMAO!
-
(Criminal-Team) DELETED by Criminal-Team
Please, speak English
Quote from Criminal-Team :Ok ! Whatever ! Tā jau likās, ka šeit nav vērts braukt - par to pārliecinājos !

^
He said: Ok! Whatever! Just like I thought - it's not worth to drive here!

You blame other driver even if that was your fault. You had a 200 metres long distance from him at 150km/h on 13 metres wide road. And you want to say that you had no chance to brake and overtake him safely? That's so dumb. LT - Mindaugas.B reaction was totally right.

You would did the same!
You have always be wakeful even if you are last. You had also a yellow flag shown, so you should better had let out the gas pedal and safely pass him.
-
But in fact, you were on the left half of the road, way off the ideal line, he was not in your way at any point, he was off the racing line.
-
Criminal - Team, you are 18 years old, but you don't make any sense...I don't think that he tried to mess up your race on purpose. He came out on the side carefully...yes, he could of looked at the blue flag, but you should of braked. I think you make such a big mess about this one crappy thing...it's every days LFS. People crash, people make mistakes...omg, are we supposed to cry now? BTW, remember it's just a game, and you still finished the race.
The thing is, that you have no actual reason for moaning, you are just doing it for the sake of it, and/or attention, i don't know.
Live your sorrow out somewhere else, and accept your mistakes.
-
Why would he say sorry for your mistake? He made a mistake and recovered to track, after that there was plenty of room and time for you to brake and go past him without any problems. Right now it's your fault that you crashed and you're complaining on others.
-
Quote from Criminal-Team :STOP ! I know u all against me !!! Bye !

Nobody is against you, you made a mistake there and crashed by your driving error and then complain on other guy and tell we are against you. No we're not. Bye.
emo
Race 3 : Results & Post-Race Discussion
Results for Baltic Cup 2009 Round 3

Baltic Cup 2009 Round 3 Replay

Drivers points
  1. LT - Karolis.K - 45 points

2. LV - Rolands.S - 40 points

3. LV - Janis.R - 35 points

4. EE - Reno.K - 32 points

5. LT - Modestas.R - 30 points

6. LV - Urmas.T - 28 points

7. EE - Egon.L - 26 points

8. LT - Mindaugas.B - 24 points

9. LV - Sandis.S - 22 points

10. LT - Juris.M - 20 points

11. LT - Mantas.B - 19 points

12. LV - Reinis.G - 18 points

13. LV - Karlis.Z - 17 points

14. EE - Armo.K - 16 points

15. EE - Okram.L - 15 points

Country points
  1. Latvia - 154 points

2. Lithuania - 138 points

3. Estonia - 83 points

Thanks, Kirill!
I guess it is another good race for Latvians. This cup has been pretty good for us so far. BTW, congrats everyone who finished...
No problems, gratz to You guys =).
Quote from Criminal-Team :STOP ! I know u all against me !!! Bye !

Geez.. "no mušas uzpūti ziloni" o_0 Un tiešām, vainīgs biji tikai tu pie tā, ka nonāci sienā, atdzīsti, ka nokļūdījies, norij kamolu, un mācies no šīs kļūdas It is the truth, that you and only you crashed yourself, so... just swallow the mistake and try to learn from this mistake.
I found one mistake in the point system. I should now have 76points, but it is written that I only have 74. I counted up all of the points i should have gotten for all of the races, and I established that for the 3rd race I got the same amount of points as if I would have finished 6th, but I actually finished 5th that race.
Pfft ... found the problem, fixing it.

Sorry for that :$.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
18 + 28 + 30, no 28, I take 5 place - 5th 30
Yep, my bad, stupid me ... sorry .

Fixed the results now in both threads .

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
No Problem Kirill.D. Anyway, when BC 4 race start?
As it is written in previous posts and in the calender, then BC round 4 will be held in 3.5.2009, nothing is going to be changed. Qualifications start this week, so start thinking when do you want to have Lithuanian qualification.
This thread is closed

Baltic Cup 2009 Season (Merged)
(434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG