The online racing simulator
Roger, then Kirill.D maybe can create new topic - Qualification 4 : Info & Results
-
(Criminal-Team) DELETED by Criminal-Team
Please keep it English or take this to PM's.
Tas nebij qual aplis, vai hotlaps, ka viņš tev neparko nedrīkst traucēt līnijai, un beidz pārspīlēt, vēlreiz saku, ja ir yellow flag, tas ir domāts, kad kāds rāpjas uz trases, un tu viņu apdzen ne ar 100% atdevi, runa iet par to, ka tu skrēji, un aizskrēji tā teikt sienā. Pareizi būtu bijis: Tu redzi, ka rāpjas ufr uz trases, NEDAUDZ pacel gāzi, tā lai vari paņemt platāku trajektoriju un aidā.. apdzen kā ērtāk nedaudz zaudējot ātrumu.. viņam tak nebji jāsēž zālē un jāgaida katra nākamā mašīna.
p.s. Padomā pats, viņš tak nevar pilnīgi droši uzrāpties uz trases, nepalaižot visus garām.. viņam bij visi jālaiž garām ? tāpēc jau ir yellow flag, ka TEV jābūt uzmanīgākam, nevis viņam, bet TEV.
translation. krč, tu vari lagu vainot vai ko, ka tev yellow flag pa vēlu parādījās, bet runa iet par to, ka tu apsūzēji cilvēku par to, kur nav nekādas viņa vainas
It wasn't a qual lap, or a hotlap, that he shouldn't disturb your line in any way. And stop exagerrating, I'll say it once more, yellow flag = that somebody in front has problems, so you ease off abit, and not charge ahead 100% and then put yourself into a wall.
The right thing to do : You see an ufr climbing back onto the track, you lift off just abit, so you can change your line nicely, and that's it.. You overtake how ever you can, loosing a fraction of a second. He Didn't have to sit in grass and wait for all cars to pass him "safely".
p.s. think for yourself, he can't climb back onto track 100% safe, unless he lets the whole grid pass him. That's why there is yellow flag, it means that YOU have to be more carefull, not him, but YOU. You can blame the lag, if the yellow flag showed up "late", but what we are trying to say, you can't blame the guy, that didn't do anything wrong except crash.

lol essay
-
(Criminal-Team) DELETED by Criminal-Team
You are not 18.
I was just about to say the same things...you are 18 years old, but act more like 10 year old kid. I don't get what you are trying to prove here, and it is well understood that you've been playing too much of this game, if you take everything that seriously. Anger management, that's all I can say...
Some proper Baltic Drama right here
Indeed , forgot zhis little thingy :P
Qualification 4 : Info & Results
Hello !

The qualification results will be posted here.

Round info

Track : Aston Grand Prix
Lenght : 1 hour
Cars : FZR, XRR, FXR (You must race with same car as You drive in qual !)
Server : Deadline.lt
Date : 3. may 2009
Time : Race starts at 20.00 Local time (+2 UTC).

Estonian qualification round

BC 2009 Round 4 Estonian qualification replay

1. EE - mitz - FZR - 2:40.74
2. CR|Fuse - FZR - 2:41.77
3. Sander Kromberg - FXR - 2:46.76

Latvian qualification round

BC 2009 Round 4 Latvian qualification replay
  1. LV - Janis.R - FZR - 2:39.29
  2. LV - Rolands.S - FZR - 2:39.93
  3. LV - Karlis.Z - FXR - 2:41.85
  4. LV - Urmas.T - XRR - 2:42.99
  5. LV - Arturs.S - FXR - 2:44.96
Lithuanian qualification round

BC 2009 Round 4 Lithuanian qualification replay

1. 3id K.Kliaudaitis - FZR - 2:39.16
2. spdoGMPt - FZR - 2:39.49
3. dt.Modestas R. - FXR - 2:40.29
4. ERT M.Bartusevicius - FZR - 2:41.20
5. dt.Jûris M. - FZR - 2:41.36
6. MANTVIS - FZR - 2:41.63
7. SRLT L.Narsutis - FXR - 2:41.76
8. [FST] Tvix - FXR - 2:41.81
9. dt.Ðarûnas K. - FXR - 2:41.91
10. dt.Danas L. - FXR - 2:43.82
Can we have Latvian qualification on 26.04.2009? From 20:00-21:00...thank you!
Ok andRo.
Lithuanian qualification - 26.04.2009, 21:20 - 22:20
Estonians can choose their qualification date until the 26th
Ok, I updated the first post...now it's only up to Estonians to choose their qualification day.
Thanks andRo. , my stupidity again for not updating the post , i'll check when we can organize our qual.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Kirill.D, maybe Estonian qualifiaction in 27-04-2009, 20h?
We could have it on 1st or 2nd also... also EER has their own server and I think we can do Estonian qual there now, it has 20 slots if I'm right.
I think that you shouldnt do the qualification later thant the 27 or 28th day, because I think it wouldnt be fare for the lithuanians and latvians because some have more time to train and the others have less time. By the way, I have some plans for the BC warmup race, that the start grid of teh race will be made by the official BC qualification results, the warmup race will the on the 30th.
Yeah, I agree to Modestas R., you could have qualification tomorrow on Monday, because the previous times Latvians were having it on Monday, and there was no problem.

Don't forget anyone, today is the Lithuanian and Latvian qualifications...
#317 - Dmt
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :I think that you shouldnt do the qualification later thant the 27 or 28th day, because I think it wouldnt be fare for the lithuanians and latvians because some have more time to train and the others have less time.

I don't understand, why the hell are You talking all the time about "Omg it's so unfair against us, we didn't have much time to practice" and so on ... why are You organizing You're local qualifications so soon then if You don't have enough time to practice.

Avoid problems like this, then You don't need to whine, i don't see any problem if estonians will organize theyr qual on 1st or 2nd ...

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Ok Estonians, set your qual time whatever time you want. We would liko to set our qualify time at 2009-05-02 21:00 - 22:00, please correct 1 post, thanks. Anyway this time there will be no Warm Up race, becouse no time is left before race.

Respectfully Modestas R.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Move please Latvian qualification to 28. April at 21:00 - 22:00

Reason: Inactivity from Latvian racers side. I will try to inform people about qualification and try to get more people for qualification.
Latvia OK, the server will be free.
Ok, I updated the first post...changed the date for Latvian and Lithuanian qualifications. So, when do Estonians want to have their qualification?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :I think that you shouldnt do the qualification later thant the 27 or 28th day, because I think it wouldnt be fare for the lithuanians and latvians because some have more time to train and the others have less time. By the way, I have some plans for the BC warmup race, that the start grid of teh race will be made by the official BC qualification results, the warmup race will the on the 30th.

If you want something fair, the qualifying has to start at the same time for all 3 countries, which would be ridiculous and unnecessary to organize.

You all know when the race is going to be, the schedule has been there for a while... So you have had plenty of time to practice.
Quote from Fuse5 :If you want something fair, the qualifying has to start at the same time for all 3 countries, which would be ridiculous and unnecessary to organize.

You all know when the race is going to be, the schedule has been there for a while... So you have had plenty of time to practice.

Agreed. It is kinda ridiculous when all countries makes qualification at different time. It is best to make a 3 communities admins meet and decide one date of qualification.
Qualification could be MoE style, like:
-Lithuanians join server and drives session.
-After that, latvian community joins and drives their qual.
- After Latvia, estonians join and drive their qual.
More ideas?
Texas, no I don't think you got it! Fuse said that it would be ridiculous to have qualifications at the same time, but you are saying that we should do it.

Just stop complaining and arguing...this was supposed to be a cup where we could have some fun races between the Baltic countries, but all we do is argue. And yes, not only you guys, I've also argued so now we just stop and continue racing.

Everything stays the same, there is no use changing the rules and things after the cup has been going for quite long time now. And whatever you say, the things won't be changed, unless Kirill.D really wants them to be changed...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG