The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
Victor,
As Unity Racing Series is inactive at the moment, you can put it away for some time. There´s is no actual plans about leagues in the near future.
done and done
thx vic
Hi Victor
We have finished Win S2 Demo Cup and maybye you can rename Win S2 Demo Cup sub-forum to SRLT Events.And make modernators me and seniecka ,we have plans to start league in nearly future so dont remove us from list
Hey Victor,

Could you please add a subforum entitled 'The IMA TBO Challenge - Season 1' to the International Motorsports Association league forum please.

Cheers

Chris
Hey Vic

Thanks for popping by our server earlier

Please can you change the name of the "LFSBC" sub-forum in the NDR Section to be called "New Dimension Racing Challenge".

We're merging the LFSBC with this new series, which is basically the LFSBC, but for experienced people.

The two classes will run side-by-side at the same time, we hope this will be exciting for the more experienced drivers, whilst giving extra invaluable experienced to the beginners

Cheers

J@tko
Surely it would be more informative to call it LFS Beginner's Cup/NDR Challenge?

Oh, and also Victor, could you please take down the Kyoto 250 banner now, because the event is over
and what about the season sections in there?
Quote from Victor :and what about the season sections in there?

You can leave those as they are, thanks.

And yes, +1 to what Joe said, please rename it as "LFS Beginner's Cup/NDR Challenge"

Quote from SilverArrows77 :Just curious about the inactivity of some leagues, having had a look through the list there is many that have had no activity for quiet awhile, and so was wondering how long a league has to remain inactive before being moved.

..snip..

I will do a cleanup again soon. Probably leagues without activity for around 5-6 months will be moved to the inactive leagues section.
The problem Victor is that there are some leagues that are annual events like the 16hours...
So it's normal if they are "innactive" for one year
Quote from Sir moi 407 :The problem Victor is that there are some leagues that are annual events like the 16hours...
So it's normal if they are "innactive" for one year

All they need to do is ask Victor to move the sub-forum back at a suitable time. There's no sense in having them sit inactive for 10 months at a time, cluttering the leagues sub-forum.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :
RaceSIM - Oct 2008

This is due to a re-build which has been in development since December.

Victor, (slightly off topic) who receives the messages sent via the "Contact Us" at the bottom of this forum?

By the way, i'll have a banner request soon extending an offer out to the community.
Quote from MR_B :
Victor, (slightly off topic) who receives the messages sent via the "Contact Us" at the bottom of this forum?

Sorry that I'm replying instead of Vic but I think that Victor and if it's a message to Scawen, he will forward it to him.
Ok, added.

Good luck
though I have nothing to do with the organisation nor am I admin, I'd like to say that the URL of oneGP F1 World Series changed from www.onegp.net (wich now delivers an error) to www.onegp.org... I noticed it while clicking on the banner... I don't know wheather it's changed in the subsections also
done
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Sorry, just noticed a typo in that banner :doh:

Here is a non-typo'd one... sorry for the trouble
Attached images
NDRC Banner copy.jpg
Hey !

Could You please make andRo. and PioneerLv also moderators @ Baltic Cup 2009

Thanks !

Kirill.D.
Hi Victor,

Please could I have a new sub-forum called 'spdoRacing GP2 Series' with myself, Hawku, Misan and MarcG as moderators, and could thread 55161 be moved there.

Thanks in advance.
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG