The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
Victor, Could you please change the website for the IGTC section to our new domain @ www.lfsigtc.net ty

Also, what image size regulations do you use for the adverts at the top?
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
Well Victor I didnt know where to put this and didnt want to create a new thread.

Where do I post (or send) a banner to be shown in the upper side of the forum?

Thx!
Quote from Blas89 :Well Victor I didnt know where to put this and didnt want to create a new thread.

Where do I post (or send) a banner to be shown in the upper side of the forum?

Thx!

Here i guess, (e.g.Leandrus) but i don't know file size regulations etc. although i have an idea.
Oh, how silly I didnt see that
Well here It is (Attachment)
And the url for it is: http://d4c.storm-servers.net

Thx!.
Attached images
logo-h2h3.jpg
Afternoon all.
Sadly I come baring many requests.

Could I have the R4R Events turned into Peregrinus Events please?
Also the event website needs to change from r4r.swemike.com to http://www.peregrinus.co.uk
Also would it be possible to delete "FBM Enduro" and the threads in the stock cup section? As I need to make space for 2008.

Sorry for the vast quantity of requests. I'm sure you've got pleanty of other things to be getting on with.

Ta

If you head to the peregrius website you'll see it's firmly in place to begin. First round is 3rd of march and i'm unveiling it to the rest of the lfs community this afternoon. (gave priority to last years competitors).

Edit: And yes it's now into its 3rd season (1st season was run by CRC)
Ok requests from the 3 posts above are done.
would it be possible to make it a little less wide? It's kinda big imo.
Hi Victor,
This is a bit of a nasty request I'm afraid... could all of the sub-forums in LFS World Series possibly be moved into a new sub-forum, called "Archive"? We aren't using them anymore and they are a real pain when you just want to read the threads at the bottom of the page! So the new structure would be LFS World Series > Archive > Argentina, LFS World Series > Archive > Australia, etc.

Cheers,
Josh
Quote from joshdifabio :Hi Victor,
This is a bit of a nasty request I'm afraid... could all of the sub-forums in LFS World Series possibly be moved into a new sub-forum, called "Archive"? We aren't using them anymore and they are a real pain when you just want to read the threads at the bottom of the page! So the new structure would be LFS World Series > Archive > Argentina, LFS World Series > Archive > Australia, etc.

Cheers,
Josh

Or Victor if you can create "Archive" subforum we will move threads over. thanks
Quote from Arrow. :Or Victor if you can create "Archive" subforum we will move threads over. thanks

We'd still have all the nation sub-forums though which we need to get rid of! He could delete those afterwards I guess...
Quote from Arrow. :Or Victor if you can create "Archive" subforum we will move threads over. thanks

Quote from joshdifabio :We'd still have all the nation sub-forums though which we need to get rid of! He could delete those afterwards I guess...

Can you guys have one voice please? You're both saying different things.
Should they be deleted or moved to an archive? I'd prefer the archive. We don't generally delete whole subforums. Our rubbish bin also contains no forums.
Quote from Clownpaint :Sorry, my teammate told me that was the size limit.

I've attached a less wide one.

ok that's been added now.
Quote from Victor :Can you guys have one voice please? You're both saying different things.
Should they be deleted or moved to an archive? I'd prefer the archive. We don't generally delete whole subforums. Our rubbish bin also contains no forums.

Typical Arrow contradicting me in public! If it's easy for you to move all of the current sub-forums into an archive sub-forum I think you should do that. I'll deal with Arrow next time I see him on MSN!
ok that's done.
Portuguese League
Hi Victor,

Would it be possible for us to have a Live For Speed Portugal -Portuguese League Subsection?

Web Site: http://www.lfspt.com.sapo.pt

Thank You Very Much
Hi Victor,

Can you make psymonhilly a moderator/admin in The LFS LeMans League as well?

Thx in advance ...
I would like to have a subforum under Unity Racings Series called TUESDAY RACES and get the thread called Tuesday race moved into that subforum (if I can´t do it myself)
Hi Victor, could you please make a section called ,,Live For Speed Drift Events"? As you can see, some people from time to time organize some drifts... This could be good section to group all drift events, competitions etc.

Offtopic:
A Question: Are LFS Devs trying to reject drifting in LFS? or something like this...
To Victor (me again!)

If you can make it go that far, can you create a new subsection new dimension/beginner's cup/LFSBC Awards?

If you can't go that far, then putting it in new dimension/LFSBC Awards is fine.

Thanks
Quote from Drift King CZ :Hi Victor, could you please make a section called ,,Live For Speed Drift Events"? As you can see, some people from time to time organize some drifts... This could be good section to group all drift events, competitions etc.

Offtopic:
A Question: Are LFS Devs trying to reject drifting in LFS? or something like this...

I'm not going to make a generic events section. I wouldn't do that for anything. If there is a drift league/event organiser who wants a subforum, he can ask just like anyone else.

I'm not going to answer your other question. It's pathetic.

------------
To all other request posts : they're done.
Hello Victor

Kind of new to the whole making a brand new league thing, but after being in a couple leagues, I wanted something that was different.

So I developed the Rapidtec Racing Series

www.rapidtecracing.storm-servers.net

It is in fact a work in progress, but the goal is to have the first race (Guessing) within a month or two, as we are trying to hustle together sponsors, and finalize a few things, as well as testing all members so we don't have wreckers and it all runs smoothly.

The website is gradually developing, and should be 100% by the weekend.

If we could get a sub-forum (Rapidtec Racing Series) I, and Ryan (JDM*F Eclipse) would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Tom
Owner/Administrator of Rapidtec Racing
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG