The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
Quote from joshdifabio :Hi Victor,

Please could I have a new sub-forum called 'spdoRacing GP2 Series' with myself, Hawku, Misan and MarcG as moderators, and could thread 55161 be moved there.

Thanks in advance.

Is there a website / are there webpages that can be linked to with rules, standings, etc?
As a general rule I do not add sections for leagues without a website and that are still in planning stages.
Quote from Victor :Is there a website / are there webpages that can be linked to with rules, standings, etc?
As a general rule I do not add sections for leagues without a website and that are still in planning stages.

Well there's a schedule on our website, but the league doesn't have a website of its own.

Why would we need one? We're using the forum because everyone's already got an account here.
As discussed Victor, can we have a banner to link to our SR FOX Championship. The link is http://www.sonicrealmsracing.co.uk/foxracing.php

And the banner is attached, not sure what size it should be though, so have attached one I think is ok.
Attached images
foxchamplogo.png
Hi Victor, could we have a 'Xcite Endurance Series' Subforum?

Here our Endurance Homepage with Rules, Live Tracker etc.:
http://12h.xcite-racing.de/

Moderators would be:
fireb0llch
MatzeXX

Thank you very much,
Greetings,
Xcite | Fireball aka Kevin Egloff
Victor,

Please could you create a new subforum in the UF Racers Club section entitled 'UFRC Summer Slam'

Many thanks
He, can u open a sub-forum called PLZ STREE ATTACK ?

It's league that start on 01/06 and now it's on test.

Web site with rules and classification is here:
http://www.playerzone.it/plz-t ... amp;id=156&Itemid=187

The banner, if u want insert in forum, is attached.

Moderators for forum are:
michele0676 (me)
mario dallacurva

Thanks Victor.
Attached images
STREET RACE 3.jpg
can i get a subcategory for "bunbun's GT-M tourney"? website is in my sig.

thanks
Quote from Victor :Is there a website / are there webpages that can be linked to with rules, standings, etc?

Yo Victor,

Would it be possible to get a spdoRacing GP2 Series sub-section now? The first race is on Tuesday, just four days away, and we've now got a full ruleset and currently have 30 guys signed-up to race in Round 1.

Our site has a schedule and will hold replays and results once the first round is complete. Standings will most likely be on the forum, but we've already got more web functionality than most of the leagues on here.

Cheers
-
(joshdifabio) DELETED by joshdifabio
ok added both
Hi Victor!
Any chance you could add J@tko and dekojester to the moderators of the Murray Motorsport Cup sub-forum?
Thanks,
Andy
Quote from aobrien :Hi Victor!
Any chance you could add J@tko and dekojester to the moderators of the Murray Motorsport Cup sub-forum?
Thanks,
Andy

done
Quote from Victor :why do ppl make their banners JUST too large? I don't get it
Please can you make it a little smaller?

Will 5xx by 100 be ok?
yes
A question: Are animated gif banners allowed? Is there a limit to what extent they are animated/how complicated?
I prefer not to have animated banners.
ok, that's added.
-
(jasonmatthews) DELETED by jasonmatthews
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999
Victor can u add this banner in rotation ?

Website is: www.lfsic.net

Thanks.
Attached images
lfsic.png
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG