The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
I guess it's not been mentioned on this page yet (it's only been mentioned on all previous pages) that I will not add sections for leagues that are not running yet.
12 Days of Christmas UFBR League
Hello victor,
AW will be running a 12 Days of Christmas UFBR league, and would like to have a sub-forum ASAP. As usual we will be using our own sub-forums as the main source of information/administration of the league. www.asphalt-warriors.webs.com/Forums/Leagues and events. We would like to have a sub-forum here as well for signups and publicity. Thanks,
(AW)88Amped

p.s. Do we actually have to have the first race UNDER WAY to have a sub-forum? That would almost defeat the purpose. Everything is set, and we WILL be running this league....
Hi Victor,

Could you please add the LFS usernames dekojester and boothy to the admins for the iCON Racing Events sub-forum?

Thanks,

Joe Keaveney - iCON Racing Events Admin
Quote from 88Reasons :Hello victor,
AW will be running a 12 Days of Christmas UFBR league, and would like to have a sub-forum ASAP. As usual we will be using our own sub-forums as the main source of information/administration of the league. www.asphalt-warriors.webs.com/Forums/Leagues and events. We would like to have a sub-forum here as well for signups and publicity. Thanks,
(AW)88Amped

p.s. Do we actually have to have the first race UNDER WAY to have a sub-forum? That would almost defeat the purpose. Everything is set, and we WILL be running this league....

Semi-done. There's a subforum link for you now, but it will link you directly to your forum.

Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Hi Victor,

Could you please add the LFS usernames dekojester and boothy to the admins for the iCON Racing Events sub-forum?

Thanks,

Joe Keaveney - iCON Racing Events Admin

done
Hi Victor!

Can the International Motorsport Association subsection be moved to the inactive section please? As the TBO Challenge will eventually be taken over by NDR, and I have no plans for another league any time soon.
Hey Vic. Please could you create a sub-forum for the GT Series league section and call it 'Season 1'.

Thanks, Scott
Hello Victor:

Could you please create a subsection under New Dimension Racing Events -> LFSCART called "2008-2009 Seasons" ? All threads currently in LFSCART section can be moved except the 2010 season related ones.

Thanks very much,
dekojester
Hello again Victor:

Thanks for the LFSCART section.

Could you please:

- Add under Kyoto 250 & 500 a new subsection called "2009 Runnings"

- Move TBO Challenge from International Motorsport Association to the New Dimension Racing section, and remove all current moderators of that section except Wilko868. Also if you could add a subsection of TBO Challenge called "2009 Season" please.

Thank you again !
Sorry to bombard you with requests, but when you have a moment:

Please could you rename TBO Challenge (in New Dimension Racing Events) to TBO Challenge & Road Sport Cup

Thanks very much
Hey Victor

Could you please move all of last year's threads in the Community Awards Section somewhere else so there's some space for this year's voting threads?

TYVM
Hi Victor
As we are planning a new league, we would like to have re-activated Unity racing series, but renamed it to 7Karat Racing Events. (It´s me who are moderator anyway)
Then the new league could be a subforum thereunder, called Masters Monthly Championship and if you could also put the League called Damage Control League in there too (which is already in the active league section. Then things will be all nicely collected and fine.

Finally the website reference is www.7karat.dk
Just a question. There currently are a number of subforums in the (inactive) Unity Racing Series section. Do you want those along as well? Or will those never be revived anymore?
Quote from Victor :Just a question. There currently are a number of subforums in the (inactive) Unity Racing Series section. Do you want those along as well? Or will those never be revived anymore?

They don´t have to be there OR make an inactive section in the 7Karat Racing Events. (Then I can control it my self) Or what do you think is best?
yeah the inactive section is ok.

Alright, I've done all that. Let me know if there's anything else or wrong.
Quote from Victor :yeah the inactive section is ok.

Thanks Victor, I will let you know, if there are anything
Quote from Victor :yeah the inactive section is ok.

Oh, yeah. I forgot. You can make flingoko moderator as well
hey victor

would it be possible to have a subsection for the south east karting meet im organising:http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=64583

i know its not strictly an lfs event but it would make life alot easier and not clog up the general discussion area.
hi, tbh i've never experienced any problems with having a thread in the main section. Just keep the first post informative and keep it updated with the latest information and list all the attendees there like the other threads. That seemed to work well? The rest of the thread can be used for discussion. And I think it'll get more attention if it's floating up and down in the main section than if you'd move it to another one.
ok no probs ill trust your judgement
Hello Victor, I would like to put GP Series League server into the section forum. The web for the incriptions is http://www.gpseries.com .
The project started on summer last year with the GP Series FOX league, now we´ve recently finished the MRT Cup and we´re going to open the next Tournament which is the FO8 league. This league will be decisive to divide the league into 2 divisions for the next tournament that will be the GP BF1.

Name: GP Series
Website: http://www.gpseries.com You need to log in to register.

Tracks: 16

Race 1: Blackwood GP T.
Date: 10/02/2010 - qualify starts 22.00 race starts 22.30 (GMT+01:00)
50 laps pit obligatory
Qualify: 30min.

Race 2: South City Long.
Date: 17/02/2010 - qualify starts 22.00 race starts 22.30 (GMT+01:00)
50 laps pit obligatory
Qualify: 30min.

The rest is in the calendar (in spanish "calendario")of http://www.gpseries.com

Thanks in advance.

PD: If you want you can see the promo 3D video i´ve been working on for this Tournament. I´m working on the subtitles, sorry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttO7EK7GCU8
Ok that's added. Good luck.
Thank you very much Victor.
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG