The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
Quote from BAMBO :Victor, would you mind making dekojester a moderator of the Formula Junior sub-forum? Thanks in advance.

done
Quote from lizardfolk :Hey victor, can you make Timdpr admin of the I-SCAR section? Thanks

done
Quote from Humbleridderen :Hi Victor
Can we have a sub-forum for Damage Control League?

I have earlier been admin for the Unity Racing Series, but i don´t want it to be included there.

You can find information here: www.dansk-lfs.dk and on this forum here

The league is partly based on the danish lfs community and the international, so two forums are used. (because of language)

Could be good to make it so there could be forums for season 1 and season 2 etc. and that i can send pm´s for 25 at a time or so. (maybe it´s already that way )

ok section added. Regarding Season 1, Season 2 etc. I'd propose leaving your first season in your area as it is now and when season two starts I'll add the season subsections (just ask for them here).
Quote from Victor :done

done

ok section added. Regarding Season 1, Season 2 etc. I'd propose leaving your first season in your area as it is now and when season two starts I'll add the season subsections (just ask for them here).

ok
Victor please can you remove the NDRC/LFSBC Banner from the rotation as the League has now finished
thanks, that's removed now.
Victor, please remove my admin rights from the I-SCAR section and add burnsy1882 as an admin please.

From now on Burnsy and Tim will be doing the requesting
and done
That was quick! Cheers.
Hi Vic.

Formula 1 Championship needs a Section. could you call it F1 Championship and make a section under there called 2009/2010?

We have a website up and running:

brusveen.500servers.net - domain name is orderd

You can read all info on the homepage
Hiya Victor.

Could you please remove the SR FOX league banner as this is now over and add :

SR Hotlap League

P.S. Why don't you try this yourself? You can do this whenever you have spare time and it is a chance to try every car in LFS
Quote from Buzzn :Hi Vic.

Formula 1 Championship needs a Section. could you call it F1 Championship and make a section under there called 2009/2010?

We have a website up and running:

brusveen.500servers.net - domain name is orderd

You can read all info on the homepage

I waited a bit to see if there would be progress, but the website is still only done for 25%, I see no test races .. in other words, I don't think you've read the original post or anything in this thread.
I think it's time I'm going to ignore people again who do not read anything. I'm getting a bit tired of repeating myself several times every page.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Hiya Victor.

Could you please remove the SR FOX league banner as this is now over and add :

SR Hotlap League

P.S. Why don't you try this yourself? You can do this whenever you have spare time and it is a chance to try every car in LFS

removed and added.

Well maybe i will, but not right now
Hey,

Would it be possible to get a league section called 'GTseries.co.uk' or alternatively if you don't allow the use of URL in the title just rename it to 'GT Series'. Please put me down as the admin for the section.

Test race details can be found here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=60176

Website URL is http://www.gtseries.co.uk
Thanks in advance, Scott
Hi Victor,

You can take down the BabyR and UFRC Summerslam banners, both leagues are finished.

Quote from Bean0 :Hi Victor,

You can take down the BabyR and UFRC Summerslam banners, both leagues are finished.

Ok, those are removed. Thanks for helping to keep the banners relevant.
Hi Victor:

Could you please move the GT Amateur League Section into the New Dimension Racing Section, and also then under the GT Amateur League section, create a subsection titled "2009 Season" ?

Thank you !

Jonathan/dekojester
ok done
alright, banner has been added. Cheers.
Hi Victor!

Can you please add GreyBull [CHA] as moderator to the "BnJ revival cup" subforum (in the "ICON Racing events" forum) ?

Thanks
Tom
oki, done
Hey Victor, Hi Victor, Hey, Hi, Hi Victor(again), How 'r U Victor....

What about removing dead banners? Is there a system to validate banners link?
I do a manual check every once in a while. But if you see a dead link you're welcome to report it at any time of course
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG