The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
Hi Victor,

Irish National LFS Championship

Would it be possible for us to have a subsection in the Leagues section?
The league hasn't started yet but i have 33 drivers signed up and the calendar is set etc...

Thanks,
Niki

P.S. In the 1st post in this thread it says to PM you... But you don't accept PM's
*cough* BUMP *cough*
done
Id like a league subsection please victor.

League name = UKCT: F1
League Site = http://f1.ukct.net

Summary:
A fantasy F1 league in which all CTRA Silver Lisenced and above racers can apply.

Cheers victor
dan
added
Banner Request
ok, that's done.
Moderator??
Hi Victor,

Thanks for the Venezuelan League Subsection.

I forgot to mention that the first time but i also need CA1MA1RO as moderator.... Sorry .

Could you please do that?
Thanks
victor i have a leauge that is going to happen and isnt in planning stage more the confirmation stage as sertain things like the pick of tracks from a list of sertain ones and time, dates etc are to be discussed with those competing but the base is there, if this is ok then ill give you more info, also can you sort it so we can pm you

thanks

james
ok i have alot sorted now:
it will be 10 events and one fun/party finale event, they will be using the uf1/ restricted xfg, it will invole longish races an overall champ along with: an overall team, uf1,xfg,team uf1, team xfg champs and a series of awards like cleeanest driver and drivers choice(best driver picked by other drivers), it will be open to people with s2, and it will be stewarded by a team of people, it will be called WTF! League, with WTF standing for way too fun, it will be stewarded to keep racing clean but will not be harsh, as it is all about doing stuff(combos) that are unusual.
also wtf is a bit of a pun as at first glance people will look at the combos and be like wtf as they will be very counter intuative(sp) but fun, i will not be the only person running it and all those who helped will get recognision in both the ts breifing and a credits thread, it will be run similar to a real race but unlike many leauges like this will not be uber strict but will cater for people who are serious and those who are there for a bit of a laugh
do you have a website / threads about the league?
thread yes site no
I see. But it's empty still and I only want to make sections for leagues that will work or preferably, are already working, so I'm going to hold off creating a section for you.
ok no prob, im gonna do a tester this thursday and see what happens
i mean friday
Dear Victor,

Together with Josh Di Fabio, I am organising the "Formula V8 Racing Series".
The website is up and running, and the Sign-up is open.

http://fv8.cyxian.nl
So far 6 people registered, after a day.

I've been talking to some experienced league organisers. I have good trust in it.

Would it be possible to have a section under the Leagues & Events section called "Formula V8 Racing Series"?

Thanks in advance,
Darkone
Ok, that's added now.
Victor, chrissawyer21 needs a subsection for the Novice Touring Car Championship.
NTCC
Please let him ask personally - some people don't want a section, so I'll only add if they really want it.
If he does want it, please tell him to update his website a bit. Atm the event information is too scattered around the website and the thread here. The website should contain all information he put in his thread.
-
NTCC Subsection (chrissawyer21) DELETED by chrissawyer21
NTCC Subsection
Victor,

I would like a subsection for the Novice Touring Car Championship. We have recently had round one and it was a success.

The races start at 19:00 GMT and finish around 21:00pm. Each driver gets 3 heats and a final.

Schedule as follows.

Date
Round
28 July
Blackwood GP
4 August
Blackwood RallyX
25 August
South City Sprint 1
1 September
Fern Bay Club
8 September
Kyoto Ring Oval
22 September
Westhill
29 September
Aston Club

Heats are 2 laps in length and finals are 8 laps.

The NTCC has a website www.freewebs.com/lfsnovicetouringcarchampionship
#98 - dmav
Banner Request
Hi Victor,

Is it possible to get a subsection for Old Seasons added? Easier to find the right post for the coming Season 2.
Thx ...

Edit: Doh ... I'm talking about The Live for Speed LeMans League ...
ok, that's added.
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG