The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
As we have have two leagues going on UNITY Mini League and Superior Master Series, I´m thinking the best would be to have one forum with those two leagues inside.

So I would like a forum called Unity Racing Series for this purpose with me as moderator. Possible?

Ps. The leagues has also a forum on a danish site, but it´s a little mess to have it all over, so I would like to organise everything from here.
ok done.
Hi Victor,

Is it possible to get a subforum.
Battle Of The Nations.

Thanks
you mean a stand-alone one or a new battle of the teams sub section? (I guess the first, but ...)
Hello Victor,

I tried to PM but it was blocked so I now ask here to see if you could add our league as a sub forum on the League & Events Forum.

League Name:
Live for Speed Events Australia (LFSEA)

http://www.lfsea.com/

Forum:
http://www.ozbee-racing.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=21

Live For Speed Events Australia (LFSEA) offers the AustralAsian LFS racer some unusual and highly realistic racing experiences by offering a number of special events based on real race series using their rules (wherever possible). We do not race for points, but there will be prizes for the big time events. Overall we are about events that either capture the imagination or push the boundaries of current thinking.

Not sure if you allow moderation access to the sub-forum but if you do could you please make the following LFSEA Admins moderators.
Flinty72
Sapient
Vilante11
Interceptor
Whiplash 13

Let me know if this is acceptable & thanks for your time.
Quote from Victor :you mean a stand-alone one or a new battle of the teams sub section? (I guess the first, but ...)

A stand alone. thanks mate
Quote from Arrow. :A stand alone. thanks mate

Done

Quote from flinty72 :Hello Victor,

I tried to PM but it was blocked so I now ask here to see if you could add our league as a sub forum on the League & Events Forum.

League Name:
Live for Speed Events Australia (LFSEA)

http://www.lfsea.com/

Forum:
http://www.ozbee-racing.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=21

Live For Speed Events Australia (LFSEA) offers the AustralAsian LFS racer some unusual and highly realistic racing experiences by offering a number of special events based on real race series using their rules (wherever possible). We do not race for points, but there will be prizes for the big time events. Overall we are about events that either capture the imagination or push the boundaries of current thinking.

Not sure if you allow moderation access to the sub-forum but if you do could you please make the following LFSEA Admins moderators.
Flinty72
Sapient
Vilante11
Interceptor
Whiplash 13

Let me know if this is acceptable & thanks for your time.

Done

Quote from Leandrus :Hi there Victor.

Please can you set TurboARG as moderator of the Venezuelan League subforum too...

Thanks

Done.
Thank you very much Victor
I've merged the two threads and took out the double posts.

I've fixed your moderator status btw. It was currently only set for the superior section. Now you're mod of the whole unity section and so you should be able to do clean ups yourself now.
Quote from Victor :I've merged the two threads and took out the double posts.

I've fixed your moderator status btw. It was currently only set for the superior section. Now you're mod of the whole unity section and so you should be able to do clean ups yourself now.

Thx a lot
Hi Victor,

Is it possible to change the name of the forum "Road Sport Summer Cup", to "Road Sport Cup Leauges" and create 2 subforums in this forum, "Road Sport Summer Cup Season 2" and "Road Sport Winter Cup Season 1"

Many Thanks

Dan
sorry for the late response, i was away a few days.

Your request's done now though.
Crap, I spelt leagues wrong.............any chance you could change "leauges" to leagues?
-
(Arrow.) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(Arrow.) DELETED by Arrow.
ok done
Quote from Darkone55 :Dear Victor,

Together with Josh Di Fabio, I am organising the "Formula V8 Racing Series".
The website is up and running, and the Sign-up is open.

http://fv8.cyxian.nl
So far 6 people registered, after a day.

I've been talking to some experienced league organisers. I have good trust in it.

Would it be possible to have a section under the Leagues & Events section called "Formula V8 Racing Series"?

Thanks in advance,
Darkone

Ok, it looks like the league is pretty much dead, and it's not coming to back alive.

I learned a lot from it, and I'll be more carefull asking for subsections next time.. So you can remove the Formula V8 Racing Series section. Sorry..
yep, it's not so easy to run a league.
I've moved your section to the inactive leagues section.
Victor, I cannot make a sub-forum under Unity Racing Series.

I want to make two now. UNITY Midi League and UNITY Maxi League. The last one I can wait with, if I can do it later.

Can I get some help here?
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG