Quote from Mtelling :I would like a subforum for this league:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=37320
For the subforum i would like it like this:
Name: [SR]GTR Cup
Webiste: WWW.bricksite.com/stormleague
And then i'm the only moderator
thanks.

Hi,

I'm sorry but i will not (yet) add a subforum for your league. Leagues should really be up and running first and from the looks of it, you're still getting things off the ground. The website looks good, but from what i can tell noone has signed up yet.
Please get it running on your own first, then you can have a subforum. (the theory is that whether you have a subforum or not, if you cannot get a league running on your own, it won't become successful with a subforum).
Quote from J@tko :[slightly ot]
Do you have any precise measurements for the length of the Kyoto Oval. I'd like to post the results of qualifying as a speed, and to do this (distance/time), I need the distance to be as accurate as possible, as 1.9 could be anywhere between 1.85 and 1.95 miles (thats 160 yards!). (or is it exactly 1.9 miles?)

If not, then I'll work out the length by doing a lap on the pit lane speed limiter, as distance = speed x time. [/ot]

no i don't. I just copied the values from lfs's track screens like everyone else.
The method discussed in the programmers requests forum sounds good. It should be measurable via the pth files too (or was that said already - can't remember)
i just got a littlle point to make about the rule of needing it to be runing, i can see why it is there but the leauge is more likely not to succeed without its own subsection, imo that rule should be slackened a bit, but hey thats just my opinion
Where as I see the point of establishing a league and having the interest for it to become an active subforum I would need to agree with james above although as I know I have the interest for the league - however this is NOT the place for this discussion and I doubt the rules should be changed- a league *can* successfully be started by posting below even if it is a little harder for people to see it.
Hi Victor,

Me again can i please get the following subsections

Egypt
Croatia
Hungary
Canada
Saudi Arabia
Sweden
Israel
Spain
Venezuela

also add AppiePils as a moderator.
Thanks again
Quote from Victor :
3) yeah let me know when it's certain. Just post here and i'll add it.

Yes please Victor. Now.

EDIT: STOP PRESS

Just seeking permission to put it in the LFSCAR forums.
Hi Victor,

cann you please add a subforum for our league?
Its named: "Digital Racing Series"

The planning is done and the registration is already open. See it youself on our page, links are in my signature. I think as a dutchman you can understand a bit german

Two of our three leagues actually running on following link: http://liga.racing-minds.net/
and they will move for season 2 to the DRS.

Thank you

EDIT: is it possible to have 3 or 4 mods in the subforum?
Quote from J@tko :Yes please Victor. Now.

EDIT: STOP PRESS

Just seeking permission to put it in the LFSCAR forums.

Can we have it in theb New Dimension Section please. Titled: 'The 2008 Kyoto 250 & 500'.

Cheers.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :Hi Victor,

cann you please add a subforum for our league?
Its named: "Digital Racing Series"

The planning is done and the registration is already open. See it youself on our page, links are in my signature. I think as a dutchman you can understand a bit german

Two of our three leagues actually running on following link: http://liga.racing-minds.net/
and they will move for season 2 to the DRS.

Thank you

EDIT: is it possible to have 3 or 4 mods in the subforum?

ok done and yes, you can have more than 1 moderator.
Quote from J@tko :Can we have it in theb New Dimension Section please. Titled: 'The 2008 Kyoto 250 & 500'.

Cheers.

ok, added.
Okay thank you Victor

The Moderators i want have following Usernames:

carlson74
commandermas
B.R.O
SRR Marty

Thx
The first two have been added, but i can't add B.R.O and SRR Marty because they've never visited the forum before.
Quote from Victor :ok, added.

Thanks for that.

Please can you add 'JO53PHS' as an admin to our forum.

He's recently joined the New Dimension Group.

Cheers.
ok done
Hi Victor
I´m running Unity Racing Series. It´s put on hold now and is replaced by another Series, which is called Euro Series

We have had 2 succesful introduction races until now and are going to make it official now. Therefore we would like a subforum for Euro Series now, if it´s possible.

The subforum for Unity Racing Series can be taken aside for future use.

Moderators should be me, humbleridderen and Franke
Absolute beginners demo & S2-league [NL]
Hi Victor,
Could you please post a subforum for our beginners league?

Absolute Beginners Demo & S2-league [NL]

Hello,
We are a racing league especially for beginning drivers. We race every friday evening in our small competition.
We are still looking for dutchspeaking drivers to join us. We search people with commitment.
Take a look at our site: http://home.tiscali.nl/dedevriesjes/abb/index.htm

and join in!!
Quote from GFresh :Hi Victor.

The web URL for the 'Road Sport Cup Leagues' section is incorrect or has changed, it should point to http://www.adaptiveracingteam.com/rsc

Thanks

Link updated. Thanks for reporting.

Quote from Humbleridderen :Hi Victor
I´m running Unity Racing Series. It´s put on hold now and is replaced by another Series, which is called Euro Series

We have had 2 succesful introduction races until now and are going to make it official now. Therefore we would like a subforum for Euro Series now, if it´s possible.

The subforum for Unity Racing Series can be taken aside for future use.

Moderators should be me, humbleridderen and Franke

hmm that Euro Series link points to a private forum, so i can't look at it.

Quote from Starbert :Hi Victor,
Could you please post a subforum for our beginners league?

Absolute Beginners Demo & S2-league [NL]

Hello,
We are a racing league especially for beginning drivers. We race every friday evening in our small competition.
We are still looking for dutchspeaking drivers to join us. We search people with commitment.
Take a look at our site: http://home.tiscali.nl/dedevriesjes/abb/index.htm

and join in!!

Added. Good luck!
Live For Speed Portugal
Hi Victor,

Would it be possible for us to have a Live For Speed Portugal Subsection?

Web Site: http://www.lfspt.com.sapo.pt

Thank You Very Much
Thank you very much, Victor!!
Referring to post 194, I asked you take Unity Racing Series aside. I have just found out that we are going to use the subforum anyway now. Can I get it back?

About Euro series, we need to make it visible for non registered, sry (i didn´t think about that!).
Will come back to it later!
Hey Victor,

I would just like to ask you for that thread again, people are still signing up for the event as you can see in the thread on my signature there are 10 sign-ups already. I would like the sub-section named: Head-to-Head Racing Series

UserNames of the Moderators: blackbird04217 and de Souza

Here is the site with the current racers, currently planned calendar and some other information. Click Here

Thanks in advance.
Quote from Humbleridderen :Referring to post 194, I asked you take Unity Racing Series aside. I have just found out that we are going to use the subforum anyway now. Can I get it back?

About Euro series, we need to make it visible for non registered, sry (i didn´t think about that!).
Will come back to it later!

Ok Unity section is moved back.

Quote from blackbird04217 :Hey Victor,

I would just like to ask you for that thread again, people are still signing up for the event as you can see in the thread on my signature there are 10 sign-ups already. I would like the sub-section named: Head-to-Head Racing Series

UserNames of the Moderators: blackbird04217 and de Souza

Here is the site with the current racers, currently planned calendar and some other information. Click Here

Thanks in advance.

Ok that's added. Good luck.
hi there victor, please could you change the top banner an the domain address for the venezuelan league please.

the new domain is http://www.lfsvenezuela.net

and the banner logo it's attached.

Thanks
Attached images
lfsvenezuela.jpg
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG