The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
Victor, can you please add VTiRacing to moderators list in Baltic Cup section and remove me(exspeed) from the moderators list.
done
Hi Victor, Could you make a subsection for the 2010 Season in the igtc forum please, Thanks.
done
Can I get a category for the "FWD Amateur Trackday League", and the thread linked in my sig moved there? I can split up the stuff into separate threads later.

edit: Thanks!
done
Ok done. Good luck. Do you need the thread moved into the section?
Quote from Victor :Ok done. Good luck. Do you need the thread moved into the section?

Yes please.
hey victor can you create a section named "Winter Series 2010" in the LFSCART light subsection and move all current threads into it? Would be wonderful
Usually Victor just creates the subsection and you move all the appropriate threads into it. It's not his league so he doesn't know what you want where
Quote from TFalke55 :hey victor can you create a section named "Winter Series 2010" in the LFSCART light subsection and move all current threads into it? Would be wonderful

sure that's added. And what he ^ said
Quote from Victor :sure that's added. And what he ^ said

ah ok didn't know that... thank you very much
Dear Victor,

Could you give me this section:?

-Team Rock & Friends
--Vonken Banger Tournament
--Other Events

Website is:

www.teamrockandfriends.eu

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Rocky
takes a deep breath ...

How can I once and for all get people to read the requirements before asking for a section? I am really really tired of this thread and the constant repetitions I have to make in it.

Sorry Walter, I can't make your section. Please the rest of this thread to find out why (or even the first post alone)
Quote from Victor :takes a deep breath ...

How can I once and for all get people to read the requirements before asking for a section? I am really really tired of this thread and the constant repetitions I have to make in it.

Sorry Walter, I can't make your section. Please the rest of this thread to find out why (or even the first post alone)

Well I did read the requirements.
Only thing I can figure out I have done wrong is that it's not running yet?

This is ofcourse because its a one off event.
And there will follow more.

But if that dissallows me from having a section, sorry then I have understood the requirements wrong.
Quote from rockclan :Well I did read the requirements.
Only thing I can figure out I have done wrong is that it's not running yet?

In the first post...
Quote :LEAGUE NOT YET RUNNING = NO LEAGUE SECTION

done
Victor, could you please create a sub-section called Tiger Express Events, and put in it the XFGTi Championship and the BnJ Revival Cup(present at iCON Racing Events) subforums? Then, could you please create a section called "Fall 2009" in both XFGTi Championship and BnJ Revival Cup sections and move all the existing threads into them? Could you then also add as moderators GreyBull [CHA] and Drift King CZ?

Website is http://events.tigerexpress.net/.

Thanks in advance
Just to correct it, name it Bump and Jump Revival Cup (use full names when possible guys :P).
Quote from Drift King CZ :Just to correct it, name it Bump and Jump Revival Cup (use full names when possible guys :P).

i was under the impression that they didn't want people crashing into each other, so they tried to down play the whole "bump" thing.
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG