The online racing simulator
leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
Victor,

Can I please get a league subchannel called Guess Motorsports Events. Inside this subchannel, can I get two more subchannels; one called Drifting Events, and one called Racing events.

Thank you,
Falcon
Please, can you give azlan608 moderator rigths for the Unity Racing Series?
Quote from TomShanK :Hello Victor

Kind of new to the whole making a brand new league thing, but after being in a couple leagues, I wanted something that was different.

So I developed the Rapidtec Racing Series

www.rapidtecracing.storm-servers.net

It is in fact a work in progress, but the goal is to have the first race (Guessing) within a month or two, as we are trying to hustle together sponsors, and finalize a few things, as well as testing all members so we don't have wreckers and it all runs smoothly.

The website is gradually developing, and should be 100% by the weekend.

If we could get a sub-forum (Rapidtec Racing Series) I, and Ryan (JDM*F Eclipse) would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Tom
Owner/Administrator of Rapidtec Racing

Hi,

Your website status seems to come along, but is still incomplete, so I won't add a section for you here. In fact, the rule is that leagues must be up and running already in order for me to be able to add a league section.

Quote from Falcon140 :Victor,

Can I please get a league subchannel called Guess Motorsports Events. Inside this subchannel, can I get two more subchannels; one called Drifting Events, and one called Racing events.

Thank you,
Falcon

Please read what I wrote above.
In your case I have no idea what you've done / are doing, so I cannot add a section for you.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=583#post583

Quote from Humbleridderen :Please, can you give azlan608 moderator rigths for the Unity Racing Series?

sure, done.
Cool Victor, when the web is done I'll just PM you. ^_^
Bump?
Hi Victor,

Can I please have a sub-section for "FCCR". We are a close group of long time friends so our numbers are solid and stable. We have been racing for about 3 months, every wednesday night without fail. We don't have a website because we are in constant contact with each other. The section will enable us to have polls about upcoming races.
Thanks,
Albevo.
I'm getting quite tired of this. From now on I'm just gonna say yes or no to requests. If it's no, you may figure out why yourself. I'm not gonna keep saying the same things over and over again. People need to learn to read.

Quote from Falcon140 :Bump?

No section for you. Four posts in your forum doesn't make a running league.

Quote from albevo :Hi Victor,

Can I please have a sub-section for "FCCR". We are a close group of long time friends so our numbers are solid and stable. We have been racing for about 3 months, every wednesday night without fail. We don't have a website because we are in constant contact with each other. The section will enable us to have polls about upcoming races.
Thanks,
Albevo.

No section for you either. Read the first post in the thread. You guys seem enthusiastic racers, so I'm sorry, but i cannot add a section for everyone who wants one.
Quote from Victor :Four posts in your forum doesn't make a running league.

I haven't released that to the public yet... I need a subsection first...

If it makes you feel better, just rename the Kyoto Nights one..
Hi Victor,

Would it be possible for us to have a Live For Speed Portugal -Portuguese League Subsection?

Web Site: http://www.lfspt.com.sapo.pt

Thank You Very Much
Hi Victor.

This is going to seem like a bit of an odd request, but here goes anyway

Please can you reaname the LFSBC Awards Sub-Forum in the LFSBC Section to LFSBC Season 1. I'm going to put all the stuff that isn't cross season into there as an 'archive'.

So it'll be New Dimension/LFSBC/LFSBC Season 1

I'll move the threads myself.

We're planning Season 2 in the Autumn, so I thought that It'd be best if we 'start afresh' in the main forum as we have waaay to many threads

Thanks

J@tko
Quote from dmav :Hi Victor,

Live For Speed Portugal - Portuguese League

Would it be possible for us to have a banner on the top of the forum?

Web Site: http://www.lfspt.com.sapo.pt
Banner Url: http://www.lfspt.com.sapo.pt/images/banners/lfspt_banner.gif

Thank You Very Much

Sorry but that banner is way too big. Please take the banners at the top of the forum as examples for correct sizes.

Quote from J@tko :Hi Victor.

This is going to seem like a bit of an odd request, but here goes anyway

Please can you reaname the LFSBC Awards Sub-Forum in the LFSBC Section to LFSBC Season 1. I'm going to put all the stuff that isn't cross season into there as an 'archive'.

So it'll be New Dimension/LFSBC/LFSBC Season 1

I'll move the threads myself.

We're planning Season 2 in the Autumn, so I thought that It'd be best if we 'start afresh' in the main forum as we have waaay to many threads

Thanks

J@tko

done
Having 'archived' the threads to the LFSBC season 1 forum, there are masses of 'deleted' threads. Is it possible to delete them permanantly?

Sorry for off-topic ish
Quote from Victor :Sorry but that banner is way too big. Please take the banners at the top of the forum as examples for correct sizes.

The banner with 190x106 is good?

Banner Url:

Thnks
Just. I've added it now.
ok that's added and i've moved that info thread into your forum as well.

Good luck
Thank you.
Hi Victor!,

[LFS 500 STAFF] with [720] Racing

Members [720] Mogey [720] Boxtser

EDIT:I reinstalled smf and website is back up!
720team.co.nr

Sub Forum: "LFS 500 Staff League & Events - 720 Oval Racing"

let me and m2264 be a moderator on it please

just remember the forum was reinstalled because of a huge my sql database error. i dont backup files cause i dont thing anything will go wrong.
-
(master_lfs.5101) DELETED by master_lfs.5101
-
(master_lfs.5101) DELETED by master_lfs.5101 : abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
This thread is closed

leagues and subsections
(700 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG