The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
Quote from kiste :My first RB4 Skin. I hope you like it.

Damnit I love this skin, but found some pretty serious alignment mistakes. Well, at least to me, but I'm somewhat of a perfectionist.. But anyways, JIC you didn't notice them, take a look.

---

And, then for my first RB4 skin. I was browsing a GTI Magazine, a tuning magazine here in Finland, and came across a cool looking Supra. So I did this replica. Nice and simple, just like I like it. I apologize for not showing the original car, but I couldn't find it from the net.

Free to use, but not to edit. Uploaded to LFSworld.

Attached images
rb4_castrol_mistakes.jpg
rb4_greddy_preview.jpg
rb4_greddy_preview2.jpg
RB4_om_greddy.jpg
Quote from macsy :

And, then for my first RB4 skin. I was browsing a GTI Magazine, a tuning magazine here in Finland, and came across a cool looking Supra. So I did this replica. Nice and simple, just like I like it. I apologize for not showing the original car, but I couldn't find it from the net.

Free to use, but not to edit. Uploaded to LFSworld.

I that white with recoloured sporsors pasted on it no skil needed whatsoever sory but that is not good
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I that white with recoloured sporsors pasted on it no skil needed whatsoever sory but that is not good

Well yeah, maybe I could've added more detail, but I wanted to stay close to the original. I guess the only thing I'd add is the Toyota emblem on the hood, but that's it. The GReddy vinyls are scratch-made, and so is the 'power' in the HKS logo. I took my time with the skins I paint, and it's far from a 5min job. So even though it might look like no skill/no effort skin, I think it looks good, and I spent time doing it. That's all that matters to me.

Of course, that was just my opinion, you're free to think whatever you want. Thanks for the comment
Quote from macsy :Well yeah, maybe I could've added more detail, but I wanted to stay close to the original. I guess the only thing I'd add is the Toyota emblem on the hood, but that's it. The GReddy vinyls are scratch-made, and so is the 'power' in the HKS logo. I took my time with the skins I paint, and it's far from a 5min job. So even though it might look like no skill/no effort skin, I think it looks good, and I spent time doing it. That's all that matters to me.

Of course, that was just my opinion, you're free to think whatever you want. Thanks for the comment

Thats good but dont make long affort that looks like 5 minute job thats just waste of your talent and time.
buts good if its handmade just shame it looks like slashed togetter quik
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Thats good but dont make long affort that looks like 5 minute job thats just waste of your talent and time.
buts good if its handmade just shame it looks like slashed togetter quik

I think that wether the skin took effort or not is pretty much irrelevant, and so is the time put to it. What is relevant, however, is the outcome and that the skin looks good. And at least I think it looks good, so I'm happy. Ok, one thing I could improve is to redo the flake effect on the GReddy vinyls, they got very blurry after all the warping and skewing..
Motorola livery for RB4
Attached images
RB4Motorola.jpg
RB4_Motorola.jpg
RB4_Motorola1024.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Motorola livery for RB4

nice skin but i prefer sony ericsson (maybe you could give it a try? :razz
Quote from BastianB :nice skin but i prefer sony ericsson (maybe you could give it a try? :razz

The sponsor was very much an afterthought on this one, Sony Ericsson would also work I think with the colour scheme changed to match.

Watch this space
Quote from Bean0 :The sponsor was very much an afterthought on this one, Sony Ericsson would also work I think with the colour scheme changed to match.

Watch this space

please do it i would use a sony ericsson skin
Uploaded. By the way if you have any other decent skins that need an upload send me the 1024x1024 files. I have something like 35 slots free on my LFS World.
Quote from Riders Motion :Uploaded. By the way if you have any other decent skins that need an upload send me the 1024x1024 files. I have something like 35 slots free on my LFS World.

Look to the FXO thread
RB4 Avo livery, as requested
Attached images
RB4AVO.jpg
RB4_AVO.jpg
RB4_AVO1024.jpg
Goes in the skins folder
Bean0 I've got to the point where I don't even look at the preview, just click it, do something else while the picture downloads, and save it. And I'm never let down. Thats an awesome skin!
Holy S**t Tazka! Public or private?
WOW Very nice skin!!
Thank you guys, and im sorry MMMaaaXXX it's private.
okey np
Rear wing is gone Anyway, nice skin
RB4 Subaru 2008
Based on 2008 WRC car.
PS:I'M NOT CRACKER, I ONLY DO SKINS CAUSE I LIKE!
if someone do the preview i will be thanked.
Really helps if you post the skinfile.
Quote from daleffinho :Based on 2008 WRC car.
PS:I'M NOT CRACKER, I ONLY DO SKINS CAUSE I LIKE!
if someone do the preview i will be thanked.

Nice Skin!

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG