The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
i know there is a million ways to get a picture of it...but he said it is a private skin, and he gave us the file...he also would have no need for a 'private' skin unless he had the s1 needed to drive it
Quote from logitekg25 :i know there is a million ways to get a picture of it...but he said it is a private skin, and he gave us the file...he also would have no need for a 'private' skin unless he had the s1 needed to drive it

They can still skin cars.

Also -> http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=60538

E: Skin for RB4, so i wouldnt spam Really simple, but tested lines aligning and stuff
Attached images
RB4_PPD12T.jpg
RB4preview1.jpg
sorry for the spam that thread had some harsh words but his skins are pretty good. i must have mis-understood the words private skin

i offer my apoligies
Quote from logitekg25 :sorry for the spam that thread had some harsh words but his skins are pretty good. i must have mis-understood the words private skin

i offer my apoligies

please tell me you aren't talking about mine
what do you mean 'mine'

the thread had nobody cheering you on, they were all against you. i think your skins are good.
Well, thanks! I was saying that you couldn't possibly be talking about my skins. Thanks for you trust.
nobody else is cheerful around here :hide:
My first rb4 skin pretty simple check it out.
Comments!
Attached images
prew1.jpg
prew2.jpg
prew3.jpg
prew4.jpg
It´s not a bad skin, but it doesn´t look like blood if you ask me.

I didn't feel like making 3 separate previews.
awesome
i was spammy a while ago (and am not SO bad anymore :hide

i need motivation...what i am doing is making a skin based around one company (using a lot of effort) so give me the most random brand that is skinnable around
Quote from logitekg25 :i was spammy a while ago (and am not SO bad anymore :hide

i need motivation...what i am doing is making a skin based around one company (using a lot of effort) so give me the most random brand that is skinnable around

a skin for logitech would be pretty cool
lol tried that...diddnt work out...but while i am thinking i will try it

EDIT: nvmd...i decided that a logo for a car to be based off just wont work...i can not think of anything to design on the car aside from the logo itself
Looked around for this livery, couldn't find it, so i decided to make one myself.

Hopefully it's good enough, if anyone can edit it and improve upon it, feel free to, just post it back here so all of us can enjoy it.

Renault Megane Rally Livery (old)
Attached images
preview.jpg
RB4_Megane.jpg
i think its the nicest skin i have made

its my personal so please dont use it, and uhh...its not quite perfect, but its pretty nice imho....based off this car
Attached images
RB4_logitek rb4.jpg
Pretty nice, but why did you use the default lfs skin with the low res rb4 on the sides, and not a high res skin kit?
thats what master skinnerz gave me
You used the default lfs skin and put a skin kit on top i suppose?
No thats "RB4" Name is on the default. but you can delete it from the layer.
Msz kit have only default on the layers because the shadows.

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG