The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
RB4 Skins
Post skins here for the: RB4 GT

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted else where, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:
that's an awesome skin, I wish there were more public rb4 skins nice work!
-
(J.P (GB)) DELETED by J.P (GB) : Posted in wrong place
Sw33t M4n, Mu5T a\/ t4|<3|\| A635 t0 /\/\4|<3
rofl i need that one too!
-
HELP ahhahaha (VTcommodore) DELETED by VTcommodore : humilliating LOL
You probably have the S1 templates
haahahha maybe
u know ive never checked that dude its the most obvious thing aye LOL im getting them right now. hahaha CHEERS bro
#8 - KeMoT
So many skins here...:-(
Great, is it public ?
All my skins are public unless otherwise stated
Cool.
Woo, pixelbleed deluxe!
#14 - OPK
Hm ok.
Something I did long ago
Attached images
RB4_castrolOPK.jpg
Can someone do a Subaru skin?
Oh No! About 340 different versions of the Subaru WRC skin were posted for different cars during lfs-files days, got about as cheesed off with them as all the police car and taxi skins!You should be able to search a few of the good LFS skin websites and find a selection of Subaru skins to suit you.
A tribute to the Reyland Cossie, sadly the car is no more after a crash on Gumball 2004. But there is a new one being built.

If you haven't heard of it before, check out this video.
Attached images
reyland.jpg
RB4_Reyland.jpg
Quote from al heeley :Oh No! About 340 different versions of the Subaru WRC skin were posted for different cars during lfs-files days, got about as cheesed off with them as all the police car and taxi skins!You should be able to search a few of the good LFS skin websites and find a selection of Subaru skins to suit you.

HAHHAHAHA ROFL yes i still get ppl sayinf can you make me a police pursuit car or highway patrol its funny but annoying any way what do they do with the police 1s cus if there playing cops and robbers thats fair lame , isnt LFS a drift sim.
CHEERS
Quote from VTcommodore :HAHHAHAHA ROFL yes i still get ppl sayinf can you make me a police pursuit car or highway patrol its funny but annoying any way what do they do with the police 1s cus if there playing cops and robbers thats fair lame , isnt LFS a drift sim.
CHEERS

Funny, I never come across ANY of the hundreds of police skins on line. What happens to them all?
And yes, of course everyone knows LFS is primarily a DRIFT sim.

[lights fuse and retires to a safe distance.........]
:]
Quote from VTcommodore :Why did u do that skin on the RB4 then? should do the FZ50 it might look nice you never know.

Because that either reminds the replicated car at all and there's so much less skins for the RB4.

Quote from al heeley :Funny, I never come across ANY of the hundreds of police skins on line. What happens to them all?
And yes, of course everyone knows LFS is primarily a DRIFT sim.

[lights fuse and retires to a safe distance.........]

cause there arent any CnR servers anymore like there used to be i've only played 2 games of CnR since S2 was released, and i doubt there have been any others.. 2nd one was just the other day.. i just find it sad no one plays, its even more fun i think with the damage, brings more challenge to the game rather than just whacking someone head on
RB4 in Siberia Airlines-styled livery.
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2005-11-13 04-50-46-76.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2005-11-13 04-50-14-70.jpg
RB4_S7.jpg
851970.JPG
Quote from bbman :Woo, pixelbleed deluxe!

tookt he words straight from my mouth LOL

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG