The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(768 posts, started , go to first unread)
Quote from Riders Motion :The Nike logo's color don't really fit the rest of the skin imo. But the deisng is nice nontheless.

hmm i agree.. the skin looks really cool.. but there must be some other logo or something that fits the style of the skin better

Keep up the good work!
-
(davejah) DELETED by davejah
loos nice and ncie bodykit
Quote from davejah :Hello i made a RB4 Tuner/Drift skin for the first time public i hope you like it! Preview in the attachments DO NOT EDIT THE SKIN!

Comments are welcome.

no credits for teaz-r's rb4 kit?
Quote from mutt107 :no credits for teaz-r's rb4 kit?

Jees this seems to be normal nowadays. Making skinz and using other made material without giving credits ???.
yeh i know..
I know i hate this kind of stuf i always give credit

edit: wait i have to credit bunta to
-
(davejah) DELETED by davejah
OK here is the skin with the credits. RB4 Tuner/Drift skin for the first time public i made a public skin i hope you like it! Preview in the attachments DO NOT EDIT THE SKIN!

Comments are welcome.
Attached images
RB4_Drift_Public.jpg
rb4preview.jpg
Quote from davejah :OK here is the skin with the credits. RB4 Tuner/Drift skin for the first time public i made a public skin i hope you like it! Preview in the attachments DO NOT EDIT THE SKIN!

Comments are welcome.

much better
I just wish someone would make some Drift Skins for the RB4. Like, a HKS Genki one, or something. It's a great drift car, but i cant find any Drift Skins for it.
I saw some a few pages back.
C40Z beutiful skin i like it!!!
Very nice caoz the RB4 looks so much better without wing!
Quote from davejah :Very nice caoz the RB4 looks so much better without wing..

..and the bodykit..and the rims... :P

can´t wait for an RB GTR lol
need somebody to close my mouth. This is gorgeous.
AMAZING work mogster.. :clapclap:
Thanks fellas . Here's another recycled skin:

1024² | 2048²

oh my god... these skins are just.... omg

btw.. the super autobacs logo isn´t on the hood right
Its cut off on the sides too. I think it is a design element.
tonight a comeback from me with a rb4 skin, dont suspect much couse i did it just 4 fun
but still, its a funny skin
/me can´t wait to see it :P
well, here it is
not perfect, but i was bored so; here it is.
i will have fun with it
Attached images
rb4 - graffity 3.jpg
rb4 - graffity 2.jpg
rb4 - graffity 1.jpg
RB4_grafitty1024.jpg
RB4_grafitty2048.jpg
lol nice idea but few little errors in it
It looks awful. You need to improve

- The design overall: It's not really done well, looks like a 5 minute copy paste job

- Wrapping things up: Example the front lip. You've not painted the whole lip, just in the front view. And also the side view and rear view where the skin looks jagged if you have no AA, because you havent wrapped it up. So it looks more like a copy paste job.

- Bonnet/Trunk Door: You painted the whole top view's bonnet all the way to light trims. Now the front view looks a bit more messed up. Also you painted the whole rear thing under the spoiler, i assume you wanted to do a red trunk door.

- Side trim: This looks worse than the whole skin. It looks like a baby drew the lines in it. It looks all choppy and looks like its done in 30 seconds.

RB4 Skins
(768 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG