The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
Quote from felplacerad :I noticed there wasn't an RB4 LFS World skin, so ...

Edit: I had forgot to compensate the bonnet logo for skin stretching. Fixed.

your skin isn't on LFS World says my LFS game.
Quote from mcbezel :There is my RB4/Toyota Supra VERTEX RIDGE Skin

You can download it and drive with it, because it public

** I haven't S2 licence, I do this skin with help viewer

I wanna know how you edited the plate.
Quote from Dalek0220 :I wanna know how you edited the plate.

In the CMX Viewer there is "********.DDS" and thats the number plate, it dont work in the game it's self

Sorry i cant remember the file name.

Chapz
yo
hey can sum1 do a cool as tunner drift skin??
try the requests thread
or pm a well known skinner and give them a short list of the skin yo would like made and they Might be able to help you..
Ahh, a demo skinning cars he cant use. aww.
Quote from Victor :Post skins here for the: RB4 GT

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted else where, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:

You may call me a spammer (as i'm gonna post this everywhere) but f'ing read them for a change!
hey all, this isnt much, its my second skin it looks rough and unproffesional, but works :P its aimed at the mitsubishi 3000 GT, i tried to the change the lights, but dont know how, whats changed is there is side vents from the car, a badge at front and back, and "GT3000" at the back use it all you want, if you want to change make it better, go ahead, make sure you send me the new version though :P

just uploading now, im trying to change my lights to give the total gt3000 effect
looks ok. and didn't u read the post above you?
If you have the files hosted else where, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
okey dokey, ive attached it instead, heres the image, all i did was print screen it, i must say lfs noob, for a noob, your really good XD ye any hints on software to take images of the car or make it more proffesional please do
Attached images
RB43000GT.jpg
thankyou ye, the little air intake thing on the side took me ages im a mini perfectionist and want things right, what sucks is that when you dont do things well you spend hours doing it i would improve the badge, is fairley faded, but in game its better. ive uploaded it on lfsworld. so use it all you want

P.S any got any requests just pm me, preferably fairley easy ones, being a noob an all...thanks
made a mupp3t skin for Laurentrobert. What you think?
Attached images
laurent-muppet-skin07.jpg
i love that back! with the checks, how did you do that?
heres a picture of my 3000 GT, hope you like it
Attached images
RB43000GT.jpg
Quote from unknownrisks :i love that back! with the checks, how did you do that?

used photoshop. Basically made a rectangle with green squares then used the distort filter and pinch variable. for the sides, invert and the opposite for the back.

then fiddle with the back until the squares match up!
lol ill think ill avoid checkers but still cool
if you need a skin making or anything doing, feel free to PM me
you are the best skinner in the LFS world. great job!
Randomly inspired by a song I was listening to while driving in South City...
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG