The online racing simulator
Idc if your tyre tread is half finished! Me wanty.
Looks very good so far! Cant wait for the Megapack. What else will be in the Megapack?
more stuff
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Wil my Nvidea geforce 9600GT take this? at above 30 FPS al the time on ful server?

if i take 100 fps with everythings at high including AA with a 8600gt 256mo

i dont think you'll have any problem

edit : so if it drop of 3 or 4 fps .. who care i use vertical sync its stuck at 75 fps so i wont see the differences .. then again i dont think you'll see a differences
Yes, in the planing there are more stuff.

Original:

1st Addon released:

Current:

Another pic in another ilumination. Much better with the adjust in the graphic card, as DragonComando has said, and in motion.

In motion is another world.
Looks great
Quote from FaFaDOD :if i take 100 fps with everythings at high including AA with a 8600gt 256mo

i dont think you'll have any problem

edit : so if it drop of 3 or 4 fps .. who care i use vertical sync its stuck at 75 fps so i wont see the differences .. then again i dont think you'll see a differences

That my friend was of great help dowlaoding now

Edit: Lynce I am going to graphic school next year so i am into it a lil bit but i have to say hand down for you man you are the man when it comes to things like this in LFS.
I have the upmost respect for things like this it wil take years at school te learn things like this
Quote from Chrisuu01 :That my friend was of great help dowlaoding now

Edit: Lynce I am going to graphic school next year so i am into it a lil bit but i have to say hand down for you man you are the man when it comes to things like this in LFS.
I have the upmost respect for things like this it wil take years at school te learn things like this

I'm glad for your words.

In my opinion, the life is the better school.

And when you put PASSION, you can achieve what you propose.

Much encouragement.

See you, and to all, soon. I need more concentration for achieve better results on the Megapack.
Very nice Lynce! Great improvement!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :That my friend was of great help dowlaoding now

any time just ask.

by the way very good work lynce like usual you got all my respect
No more information untill april 7th:

Unedited.
Under tests.
Looking forward to that day great work Lynce
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
OMG, looks great. Please use Shift-F when doing screenshots with menu off - <space bar> I want to use them in my screen-saver collections.
Looks grand.

edit: except the last two shots are ok.
Quote from JasonJ :OMG, looks great. Please use Shift-F when doing screenshots with menu off- <space bar> I want to use them in my screen-saver collections.
Looks grand.

Allright, but i did it because I don't want people think I have edited these pics.

Sorry. Double post. Unedited pic as always:

Oh my god i want those tires!!! post the file lynce or ill come find you lol. they're beautiful.
i want a night w/ the tirezzz!!!!!! ZOMG HOT!!
Oh my god, those tyres :O
Nice tyre. The sidewall must be a bit more darker I think.
Those tyres looks damn impressive, but maybe even too much? It looks like the surface is polished like in auto shows. I think it needs a bit more wear reality and then they will be 100% amazing. It's my opinion.
Quote from PioneerLv :Those tyres looks damn impressive, but maybe even too much? It looks like the surface is polished like in auto shows. I think it needs a bit more wear reality and then they will be 100% amazing. It's my opinion.

I agree. Actually, i liked them better in that first preview, where they were just grey.
However, i don't know if Lynce is going for realism with these ones. I think not.
Noooooo! Keep them black, they look so much better
Quote from Stiggie :I agree. Actually, i liked them better in that first preview, where they were just grey.
However, i don't know if Lynce is going for realism with these ones. I think not.

Always I'm looking the realism.

Inside of the posibilities of lfs.

Quote from PioneerLv :Those tyres looks damn impressive, but maybe even too much? It looks like the surface is polished like in auto shows. I think it needs a bit more wear reality and then they will be 100% amazing. It's my opinion.

Possibly. I'll try it but you know always I'm looking documentation over real pics. I love these coments. With real examples, always it's better.

Quote from BoyGTA :Nice tyre. The sidewall must be a bit more darker I think.

At the moment, are unchanged. I know it.

I have talked too much today. Hahahaha.

Thanks, again, for coments.
O_O Wow, thats great !!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG