The online racing simulator
Haha was only having a joke Tommy, who knows? I'm sure you can live with 2nd place to ERT
Quote from pacesetter :Haha was only having a joke Tommy, who knows? I'm sure you can live with 2nd place to ERT

haha, we will see!
Bring it Bitches
Well, good self confidence is half the work..
Sorry if this question was asked somewhere else, but do you accept ringers?
People who aren't in that team. For example me racing for LRT.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
You have to clear that with the team. We don't tell anyone mow to manage a team, and we don't look after each driver if they just came inside the team. If you set up a team just for the league, go on.
Can I add one comment about the discussion again? I have a really good example! :

Its like, that a player who has played in Premier League, should not be allowed to play in the Cocacola Championship. But a Barcelona player can play for the team, since he havent played in Premier league...

Do you get me clearer now? I know rules is rules, but some rules may need to be adjusted. So I understand if they wont be changed, but I just hope that you know what I mean more clear now.
Quote from Tomhah :
Its like, that a player who has played in Premier League, should not be allowed to play in the Cocacola Championship. But a Barcelona player can play for the team, since he havent played in Premier league...

yep you got it
I honestly haven't got a clue
Quote from Tomhah :wtf!? :P Why us? xD

I just picked a random team lol - you happened to be the one that was erm, discussed most in this thread
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
Btw. In qualify, every team member who gonna join the race can drive in there (so 4memebers)? Or is there only one member to drive fastest laps for the team. Sounds stupid.. i know
only one driver for qualy
and that member who will qualyfy must start in race first? or no
No.
Rules state you´ll work with a safety car for race starts and nothing about a push car at all.

Will there be no push car ?
Will there be no safety car periods during the race if fx. there is a major accident with a lot of cars involved, a car is on the roof or stuck in the sand ?
No, no push car.
No, no safety car in race, therefore we have a very strict yellow car rule. But if we see that people just cant get it, we may reconsider.
#99 - XmaX
Whats with the Teams on waiting list ?
Quote from XmaX :Whats with the Teams on waiting list ?

they will simply wait for a free spot the teams will get informed by us if a spot gets free.

for the first season we accept team strictly by date of team registration in our application thread.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG