The online racing simulator
We well have a close eye on it, you can count on this. Drivers have the duty to train well for the track, and drive a more or less stable and fast pace. If anyone is a potential danger on track, we will take the necessary actions.
#302 - Dmt
Maybe we should make some rule.. that you have to do x laps to race or smth.. That would make "low lappers" practise maybe
Quote from Dmt :Maybe we should make some rule.. that you have to do x laps to race or smth.. That would make "low lappers" practise maybe

Well, someone might practice offline, so that does not make sense.
#304 - Dmt
Quote from Kristjan.J :Well, someone might practice offline, so that does not make sense.

Then he will know, that he has to practise online.
I'm happy to see people driving good as they like to do, rather than enforcing anything. But nevertheless, sometimes its necessary. Thankfully the track is pretty long, so if we notice anything not going alright, we can take actions in time.
then please stop that aliens driving 2:22's :spyoda:
Have the server passwords been pm'ed already because i didn't get any.
to all:
give those infos to all of your participating teammates!!!!!!!

i hate this PM spamming all the time.... each team has at least 2 members which have the info page data and i think its not difficult to give it further to teammates
Last time I checked the info page didn't work? Unless you change the pwd's every time, and pm the new one to everyone in which case I wouldn't get in anyway?

I'm confused. Good thing I'm not driving.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :to all:
give those infos to all of your participating teammates!!!!!!!

i hate this PM spamming all the time.... each team has at least 2 members which have the info page data and i think its not difficult to give it further to teammates

anyone of my team has receive any PM

CAPO ARG isn't confirmed???
you are. I sent you the pm too
You know what IGTC and MoE do? They have the same PW for every race, and nothing seems to go wrong (apart from the legedary 'GO CONDEDODGERS' incident). It would probably make things simpler if you don't like sending PMs.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You know what IGTC and MoE do? They have the same PW for every race, and nothing seems to go wrong (apart from the legedary 'GO CONDEDODGERS' incident). It would probably make things simpler if you don't like sending PMs.

Incident is a hard word for that.
It was only a overmotivatet teammember that doesn`t know what he do at this moment.
But at that way we get oure 5min. of fame.
Hi Admin blokes,

We at FUBAR Racing would really like to have a wee saltire against our team instead of the union jack.

I understand the tracker is the issue here.

Is it really a major fix (you're speaking to a total technophobe here :tilt because if not it really would be much appreciated

[SCO]

??

Cheers
Quote from HVS5b :Hi Admin blokes,

We at FUBAR Racing would really like to have a wee saltire against our team instead of the union jack.

I understand the tracker is the issue here.

Is it really a major fix (you're speaking to a total technophobe here :tilt because if not it really would be much appreciated

[SCO]

??

Cheers

The reason is the following: The sign-up post says:

Quote from Trekkerfahrer :
Three letter nationality codes can be viewed HERE

On that page, SCO is not listed as a nationality because, technically, it isn't really. I'm afraid you're all lumped under the Union Jack (GBR)!

But maybe the admins will see your passion to not want to be part of our Kingdom and change it.
Well at Westhill they were listed as Scottish and had the flag, and its no problem with Bawbag in MoE - and TBH, I'd like it as well! All of the flags of Great Britain come with the tracker so it seems easy enough to do...
Quote from boothy :Well at Westhill they were listed as Scottish and had the flag, and its no problem with Bawbag in MoE - and TBH, I'd like it as well! All of the flags of Great Britain come with the tracker so it seems easy enough to do...

Maybe I don't want to lose your fabulous country from our great nation...
Quote :
Team Name: Sonicrealms Racing
Car Number: 6
Drivers:
M.Booth [boothy] GBR
C.Felder [riddim] DEU
G.Mason [gav190] GBR

Quote from the Race 3 Confirmation Thread. Next time, pls post the countrycode (or maybe simple "Scotland") right and we will set it in the tracker right too. I don't know where are you from. I set the teams and drivers like the guys have it written in the confirmation thread

SCO should be no problem.
Quote from boothy :Well at Westhill they were listed as Scottish and had the flag, and its no problem with Bawbag in MoE - and TBH, I'd like it as well! All of the flags of Great Britain come with the tracker so it seems easy enough to do...

the thing is that we use the official ISO country codes and scotland belongs to united kingdom, so they have no own country code.... but as mojo said, its no problem to do so
Meh, you Scots are just a subregion, your country is Great Britain, so stop moaning! Americans don't get a state flag either
what are the times we should be getting for Round 4 at SO4R?
Quicker than me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG