The online racing simulator
Yeah, I already wanted to say that yesterday, when many were complaining about the chatting. But I forgot, and now I agree and disagree with it...agree, because it isn't really that hard to block the messages, but disagree, because if some organizers are going to announce or say something during the race, then nobody will hear it. But usually they don't have anything to say during the race, so I don't really understand why not just block messages.

But it's fine for me. If organizers say its best not to chat, then it is that way. I'll try to figure out something, so I don't press the sorry button.
Quote from andRo. : I'll try to figure out something, so I don't press the sorry button.

Try deleting it before the race, so if you push it, nothing happens
Actually 3rd thing what i wanted to mention that blocking messages is disallowed !

Reason for this is that if admin has to say something or announce penalty for some racer, he doesn't see the message. Or say for example that someone should let faster pass etc.

You guys get the point i hope.
ok, i wount block 'em then.
Baltic Cup first race went perfectly! The battle between me Rolands.S from 4 Stroke Racing Team and Hendrik.P from F1RST racing team was all race. After some time I did my planned strategy. Overtook him and won the race. I had no crashes or mistakes at all, the racing was clear and fair. I will remember that long, clean drafting behind the Hendrik.P
All race I was thinking about those dangerous corners, because one mistake and there was possibility to roll over and ruin that race. Pit stop strategy was planned very good and i didn't lost my time in pits what gave me a good distance difference between me and my opponent Hendrik P.

At all - excellent.
Just my luck, evaded on lap 2 an accident awesomely, was up to 15 by lap 4 already.. and then.. a timeout.. and pw was changed so end of race for me.. and now have to w8 a month for next chance.. bummer ;p
well gratz to finishers
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Hey !

I have discussed with my assistant Kristjan.J and we are thinking that Estonian qualification will be probably on 28th feb. or 1st march.

Latvian and Lithuanian communties, discuss qual. date and inform me when You have decided. Our qual will be most likely 18-19 or 21-22.

You can do at the same day as we, just earlyer or later.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
hey kiril jou see my video or no ? I want my 10 place!!
Quote from spyyy :hey kiril jou see my video or no ? I want my 10 place!!

As Kirill stated that no penalties will be given for this race as it was mostly like a test-race, sorry for that really. Next race it will be more strict.
Yes, i took it more as a test race. There was too many infractions in this race, including talking during the race, cutting pit lines etc ... if we give 1 penalty, then we should give penalties to all. That means we need to recheck whole replay and every driver separatly. I think that You realize how much time it would take.

Next race there will be admin and the rules will be more strict.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
wrong link.
Baltic Cup 2009 - Reviews
Hey !

In this thread You can post reviews of the league / rounds , it was PioneerLv 's idea, so he could get more information for LFS News articles.

Just when You're posting something write what round are You commenting.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Save file to your PC: [url="javascript:startDownload()"]click here[/url]

Does not work for me.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
there was nothing
pfff.....
hi
Im LT as you see how do i get in to this game.? when and how do i know when LT are doing the qualification ? and if theres 20 people in qual i have to be at least 10th to go to the race? please answer in full thanks. when is the next race what cars you using thanks!

many thanks!
D.Gordonas
Well, all your questions are answered already. If you wouldn't be that lazy, and look in the first post, then you would know the answers for half of your questions already.

But anyway, about your qualification you will find out in the forum, here in Baltic Cup section. It will be posted in every rounds qualification topic. It will be posted there, when Lithuania will tell the date and time.

Yes, you have to be in TOP10 qualification to get to the race.

Next race in 8th of March, and we are using TBO (XRT+RB4+FXO). Look at the first post and you will see the track also.
Thanks andRo. for answering the questions .

About the qualification i'll add this thing, that it depends when will Lithuanian Community organize the qual. I haven't got any information from LT or LV Community about qual dates and times, so You just have to keep an eye on the thread.

I have discussed about qualification in Estonian Community and Estonian qual will be probably on 28th february or 1st march.

But like andRo. said, You should read the first post more carefully, there You will find answers to the most of You're questions.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Sorry for doublepost.

Added Estonian qualification info .

LT and LV communities, contact me when You have decided qual date.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Added 8th point to regulations.

8. You must race with same car as You drove in qualification !

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Race 2 Warmup race
Hello,

I decided that we are going to have Latvian qualification on 02.03.2009, at 20:00.
And it would be really nice if we could use your server again.

Best regards,
andRo.
Hey !

Sure, no problems, added to first topic. Server will be reserved as always .

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
hope to be there
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG