The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Totally off topic.
still waiting scirocco.
Well, I am just asking, nothing more. I can be patient!!!

Is Scawen come back on work for making some new test patches? If he is, hope he had got good vacation

EDIT: I mean people are suffering here lol
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Well, I am just asking, nothing more. I can be patient!!!

Is Scawen come back on work for making some new test patches? If he is, hope he had got good vacation

Yes, He's going to work in about a month or half-month.
Quote from Danny LFS :It will come in January of 2035.

Why do you care about VWS that much when you are Demo player?
Ohh... forgot, there are allways unlockers :/
Quote from Simpson :Why do you care about VWS that much when you are Demo player?
Ohh... forgot, there are allways unlockers :/

Did he even show any interest in VWS at all? He just posted a (getting old already) joke about lfs' slow development. Getting sick of those jokes but meh.
Maybe the problem with the Sirocco is that it represents a real life car you can buy. I imagine that VW are quite picky when it come to the dynamics of the car. In these litigious times, no car company would want to be held over a model that does not conform to the actual car. I can just see some half-wit wrapping their nice shiny new car around a lamp post and blaming it on a poor simulation that managed to take the corner.
Maybe I'm way off mark, but it would make sense.
Quote from Simpson :Ohh... forgot, there are allways unlockers :/

You're supposing I have a crack?

Ah, come on! I am not speedemon57!
Quote from Danny LFS :You're supposing I have a crack?

Ah, come on! I am not speedemon57!

Sure you have (even if you don't have crack for LFS, you have crack for something another)
I have a no-cd crack for my NFSU2, but no crack for LFS whatsoever! Now let's get BACK ON TOPIC and stop talking about this.
Quote from Shadowww :Sure you have (even if you don't have crack for LFS, you have crack for something another)

You can't talk.
Yeah, it's ok I know what you get up to.
i want my abs , i dont want VW , i like bmw formula i high
Quote from Bob Smith :Thread cleaned AGAIN. It would be easier to close this thread but there are still bug reports being posted and they might be useful for Scawen, so this thread should stay open.

Sorry for this, but you cleaned my reply from this thread, and my reply was not spam, because I was just saying that I have no problems with this test patch
Quote from Ruben_Drifter :Sorry for this, but you cleaned my reply from this thread, and my reply was not spam, because I was just saying that I have no problems with this test patch

That, IMO, isn't worth reporting. If everybody who had no problems posted saying so, Scawen would never find the bugs amongst the pages of "no problems, thanks". It's just not necessary.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Bug?: In the setup.cfg in the latest dedicated server for demo, I put /track=BL1R and it shows up as BL1 in dedicated host, not BL1R like in the setup config

BL1R is no more in demo.
I had same problem with loading textures.

Solution: Set LFS priority to Real Time.
Messing with software(s) priority isn't a really good idea...
#174 - Aid
i agree...priority is not way to fix it.. what if your textures will have 300MB and it takes 15s to load them ... lfs will timeout anyway in 10s(or the number which is set to)
Get faster HDD and GFX card with faster bus?

9800GT is around 130$, and it's very fast.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG