The online racing simulator
holy crap that looks AWESOME
Quote from Tweaker :That entire scene just looks beautiful... I pretty much want it but without team related stuff. Maybe one day have a wallpaper with all those cars on there, but with official LFS skins?

I hope

Maybe it´s in progress
ok so here is a nearly finished team Czech Republic skin i have been working on, i dont really know why i made it (guess i am proud where i come from) but if there was ever to be a nations league i would be first one to sing up....

anyway let me know what you think, i didnt really know how to finish off the top of the sidepods...

mad
Attached images
oo1.jpg
oo2.jpg
oo3.jpg
Quote from Righteous :New one

Its a big one. ..

I like it....
Quote from Madman_CZ :ok so here is a nearly finished team Czech Republic skin i have been working on, i dont really know why i made it (guess i am proud where i come from) but if there was ever to be a nations league i would be first one to sing up....

anyway let me know what you think, i didnt really know how to finish off the top of the sidepods...

mad

Really excellent skin, you should check out the lfs nations cup
nice skin madman.
Quote from Madman_CZ :anyway let me know what you think, i didnt really know how to finish off the top of the sidepods...

Very nice, post this to forum.liveforspeed.cz, section soubory / skiny, suggestions for nations cup skins are welcomed.
ermm its not finished 100% yet.... i still need to add something to the top of the side pod... to me it just looks too plain in that area. And to post this on the czech website of lfs it would need slight modification as i included my name on the car Madman_CZ behind the drivers head and the air intake also the number 44 ( personal favourite) would need changing. I will try and finish this skin off asap ,i mean there's not much i can add, just to tidy up some lines and figure out what i can slap on those sidepods... hmmmm

was thinking maybe a czech logo of somekind, google provided me with a few but none that really suited... some ideas would be helpful.

mad
Quote from Righteous :New one

Its a big one.

Holy mother of God:jawdrop:

That must be the nicest skin I've ever seen! And a great render, too!
Quote from --PoDo-- :once again...no many words

http://www.marcls-home.de/rend ... r/sauberKrautGarage1a.jpg

and here in high Res

http://www.marcls-home.de/rend ... er/sauberKrautGarage1.jpg

Quite good, but I noticed you didn't turn the steering wheel in the main BF1.

Righteous, I don't know what options you have for your bump mapping on the tyres, but can you make it generally finer. It's much too coarse. In 3DS we have a setting called "Turbulence" for bump mapping that produces a very nice effect- perhaps you have something similar.

And you're rear light on the other render (in fact your lights in general), is that 'glow' a rendertime effect or post processing? Cos I've tried to copy it in 3DS and so far I've failed. Might have to go and read that lightsaber tutorial again
lol Tristan
Tristan, did you use a tutorial to make the tires look that good ? If yes, may I have a link ?
Sorry if it has already been asked
Nope sorry, no tutorial used I'm afraid, just about 3 months of playing with nothing but tyre materials and lighting... And I'm not posting them either, sorry
Ok, no problem Tristan Now, I'll play with the materials
Nice renders podo
Quote from tristancliffe :Quite good, but I noticed you didn't turn the steering wheel in the main BF1.

yepp,your´e right...i corrected it,thanks

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG