The online racing simulator
wow faster! i never knew any of that after reading almost all 50+ pages of this thread! thank you!
look at meh!!!!111oneoneeleven!
Quote from faster111 :ok i got this info off lfsnews

Looks like a new patch for Live for Speed S2 is coming this month as the official site has been updated tonight. The teasing has started!

Day 1: Tyre Sidewalls
Day 2: Aero physics improvements
Day 3: Single seater dashboards
Day 4: Tyre physics
Day 5: 2 new Aston configs
Day 6: The old blackwood forest guru once said...

Day 7:Good things come to those who wait...!
Forum dying
Attached images
forum.png
a couple of minuteas ago...
Attached images
death.JPG
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Hi,
I was just curious whats the name of the latest picture and found something interesting.The name if the pic is geniusloci.To be honest its very strange name so I start searching around web.It should mean something about exciting atmospehere.
When you check that picture several times you will see that shadows under trees are project under the trees or they are missing and also the name of the pictures......its just my theory and it all take to the point we will get a foggy weather.

for the 5000000th time, its just an edited screenshot taken from the beta test stage

now .. i havent said this, but some of you may be asking.. how do you know its from betatest?
WELL... during the betatest stage, they had a bug.. that is visible from that picture.. YOU CANT recreate that picture in LFS right now.. now can you? no, because it was a bug that you could go up really high with the camera in shift-u mode

@2 posts above this one... its.. been like that all day pretty much if you didnt notice this thread has gotten over 70k views

take note that yall have jabbered so much about... avatars and worthless crap that you have villed up over 20 pages..
Few minutes ago I was racing on [NOOBS]Pro Chat server and somebody had a great idea. How about someone goes on different servers and say that the patch is out? So I went lol. I was screaming Check www.liveforspeed.net THE PATCH IS OUT!!! lol Some people disconnected right away hahahah. Thanks for that idea.
I bet the Devs are laughing their tits off reading all this bollocks about is it/isn't it . . . .

If it was me, I'd have had the patch in teh bag weeks ago and would be just sitting on it atm . . . . They are loving every minute of this. Must be quite a feeling knowing you have so many people waiting on your next move . . . .

Go Devs.

You evil hard hearted, but incredible gifted game, developers you.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Few minutes ago I was racing on [NOOBS]Pro Chat server and somebody had a great idea. How about someone goes on different servers and say that the patch is out? So I went lol. I was screaming Check www.liveforspeed.net THE PATCH IS OUT!!! lol Some people disconnected right away hahahah. Thanks for that idea.

illepall
Quote from XCNuse :for the 5000000th time, its just an edited screenshot taken from the beta test stage

@2 posts above this one... its.. been like that all day pretty much if you didnt notice this thread has gotten over 55k views

now .. i havent said this, but some of you may be asking.. how do you know its from betatest?
WELL... during the betatest stage, they had a bug.. that is visible from that picture.. YOU CANT recreate that picture in LFS right now.. now can you? no, because it was a bug that you could go up really high with the camera in shift-u mode

That was not the point anyway.....why they used such a strange name for that pic.It just doesnt make sense.Why they could call the picture which mean something about exciting atmosphere.

Looks like a new patch for Live for Speed S2 is coming this month as the official site has been updated tonight. The teasing has started!

wheres day 7,8,9??? anyone know whats going on?

Can you count ?

Why would there be day 7,8,9 when only 6 days have past

Keiran
Quote from XCNuse :for the 5000000th time, its just an edited screenshot taken from the beta test stage

Except for the haze, yes you can recreat that picture in LFS right now. Shift-U, V for overhead, tilt the camera up.

There are a few minor differences with signs and such. I don't know, but maybe they were just trying to be mysterious with the whole guru thing, but it does seem to hint at some kind of weather related feature.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :That was not the point anyway.....why they used such a strange name for that pic.It just doesnt make sense.Why they could call the picture which mean something about exciting atmosphere.

Well, if they are reading all these threads then they might have done it as a joke..... after all... isn't this an exciting atmosphere ???

@2 posts above this one... its.. been like that all day pretty much if you didnt notice this thread has gotten over 70k views

take note that yall have jabbered so much about... avatars and worthless crap that you have villed up over 20 pages..

Actually, you can go up that high - it's quite an easy 'hack' of LFS, and I'm sure the dev team have the option to go as high as they want. Unfortunately for you you ain't affilitated with the beta test team, so what they have, who took or edited what is no more official coming from you than if faster111 said it...

wheres day 7,8,9??? anyone know whats going on?

Well, isn't that the same info as you see on www.liveforspeed.net ?
Quote from MarioX :

Im not even going to ask what you were searching for on yahoo lol. Should of closed that tab before you took that screenie
Wohoo! I'ver been away. New aaston.What did the Guru say?
Quote from MarioX :

Attached images
0_o.jpg
Quote from CharlieP :Well, if they are reading all these threads then they might have done it as a joke..... after all... isn't this an exciting atmosphere ???

Well I agree...but you know they were already hinting before several times...so I might be still right....we all know we just make a lot of speculation here.
They also pointed before that they are playing with some feature and that was still not shown.Maybe at release date of the patch.
I totally agree that they know really good how to tease us
Quote :Originally Posted by faster111
ok i got this info off lfsnews

Does that look like rain in the guru thing?
he was looking at the Hardogay this japanese pro wrestler. the googlevideo link was posted a few pages back ithink . he's funny as heck lol
Quote from B11TME :Im not even going to ask what you were searching for on yahoo lol. Should of closed that tab before you took that screenie

I thought someone would ask - that was a google video of some japaneese "hard gay" messing with yahoo workers at the offices... link was posted couple of pages ago here
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Few minutes ago I was racing on [NOOBS]Pro Chat server and somebody had a great idea. How about someone goes on different servers and say that the patch is out? So I went lol. I was screaming Check www.liveforspeed.net THE PATCH IS OUT!!! lol Some people disconnected right away hahahah. Thanks for that idea.

Glad you liked my crazy idea!

Any time you can capitalize on the vanity of addicted computer gamers is a great time.
lol, that hardgay was sooooo hilarious!!!! asian people are sooo funny!!!!
Quote from tristancliffe :Actually, you can go up that high - it's quite an easy 'hack' of LFS, and I'm sure the dev team have the option to go as high as they want. Unfortunately for you you ain't affilitated with the beta test team, so what they have, who took or edited what is no more official coming from you than if faster111 said it...

i know who took it

kidcodea did.. its his work, i can tell, i know his work, i have a picture that is almost exactly the same from him but its of aston

yes it is a bug that still remains in some places, but most of it was fixed

now.. until someone here with the latest version of S2 can recreate that picture angle.. exactly then.. my point is a proven
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG